Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

61 - 80 of 98 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Someone is going to be one happy camper. SVS really makes an outstanding sub. I have yet to find anything of fault with mine and I own the ported little brother of this one.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I was upset when I found out that I didn't have enough posts in Feb to qualify. But you put things in perspective for me Pharoah. There are things in life that could be much worse than not having enough post count.
Hope you are feeling better!
And good luck to all that are eligible to win this awesome Sub. It's one of the best bang-for-the-buck Subs out there.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Re: SVSound SB13-Ultra Giveaway - Qualification Thread

I've not been a member of any other forums that has truly valuable and high-end giveaway products like this. Very nice, indeed. I'll actually need a sub like this as the only location I have in my new HT, is that the sub will have to be front-firing and mounted back into the wall. That particular location is 2 feet deep (long story). Perfect spot for a sub like this.

Nice forum, guys!

·
Registered
315 Posts
This website seems to always be giving away something cool, and the knowledge is so diverse. I only enter give aways if it is something that I truly want very badly. I would hate to be the guy that wins something that I barely want when it could of made someone elses day. I guess that pretty much means I only enter when SVS has something. They seem to be the only manufacturer I get excited about.

These forums have guided me through so many different things. People here can help you make your own speakers, model subs and then build them, and so many other things. My brother bought an Onkyo receiver and this site even had a thread on some Onkyos that were being recalled. There is just so much information and audio passion.

·
Registered
379 Posts
A long time ago, I won a John Deere Tractor from the EAA Aviation magazine. I discovered that before I took the tractor, I had to pay around $800 up front for partial federal taxes. The tractor was to be sent to the Los Angeles area. Then, I was going to have to pay $400 to transport it from L.A. to my home.

I then discovered that I was going to end up paying another 20% to the I.R.S and another 10% to the state of California.

Bottom line was, I could not afford the win. I asked them to keep the tractor and asked for a free one subscription to their magazine which I received.

Since I already own a PB13-Ultra and no room for another and do not want to pay taxes on a win, I am the perfect person to choose to win because I would be excited that I won and would not except the win. That way you would get to give me a Gold Star and choose another.

In a since, you get a two for one which my wife says is always a great thing. That is how she saves so much $$$ when she shops. At least, that is what she keeps telling me.

·
Registered
876 Posts
unfortunately i dont qualify for this one.no posts in feb had to many doctors appointments.that was after almost dieing towards the end of last year.good luck to all that enter.
I wish sonnie could grandfather you in to the sweepstakes, provided you give him a doctors note. Get well soon! :sn:

:dunno:The sweepstakes ended, who is the winner?:huh:

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
That is a good question!

I will try to get this done tomorrow night or Friday morning. Sorry for the delay. I have to double check all the entries are qualified... and I have been swamped the past week with the audio show I attended. Being gone for 4 days got me back logged on everything.

·
Registered
876 Posts
That is a good question!

I will try to get this done tomorrow night or Friday morning. Sorry for the delay. I have to double check all the entries are qualified... and I have been swamped the past week with the audio show I attended. Being gone for 4 days got me back logged on everything.
Busy man there Sonnie, keep up the good :work: work!

·
Registered
490 Posts
I wish sonnie could grandfather you in to the sweepstakes, provided you give him a doctors note. Get well soon! :sn:

:dunno:The sweepstakes ended, who is the winner?:huh:
i got a 28,000$ hospital bill would that work lol.oh well maybe next time.i got my fingers crossed for the gik giveaway.

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
We have a winner!

Congratulations to hyghwayman!!!

Don... come on down. You are right there in the same state, although it is opposite ends.

You are the winner of the SB13 Ultra Subwoofer.

·
Premium Member
5,798 Posts

Congrats!!!

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts

Congratulations hyghwayman! thats a great prize :)

61 - 80 of 98 Posts