Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

81 - 98 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
Re: SVSound SB13-Ultra Giveaway - Qualification Thread

We have a winner!

Congratulations to hyghwayman!!!

Don... come on down. You are right there in the same state, although it is opposite ends.

You are the winner of the SB13 Ultra Subwoofer.
Congrats hyghwayman!

His profile says Ohio and your's says Alabama, are you sure he's in the same state?

·
Registered
507 Posts
Thank you HTS & SVS

I awoke this friday morning early, @ 3:30am to be exact. It was raining hard w/ a lot of lightning and thunder (which I love btw) so I got up and looked out the window to be treated to many strikes off in the distance followed by faint rumbling :sad2: , it was moving on. Not wanting to wake my wife who has to work today and would be up in just over an hour, I started the coffee and sat down at the family PC (now get your head out of the gutter). I logged onto my desktop and saw that I had gotten a email notice overnight while I was sleeping, it was from HTS and had the words "SVSound SB13-Ultra Giveaway - Qualification Thread", I think my heart skipped a beat before even opening it. Then to my great surprise I saw......

vvvvvvvvvv THIS vvvvvvvvvv​

Hello hyghwayman,

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL NOTIFICATION!

Sonnie has replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - SVSound SB13-Ultra Giveaway - Qualification Thread - (at Home Theater Shack).

TO VIEW AND REPLY TO THE THREAD... CLICK THE LINK BELOW:

http://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/svsound/66678-svsound-sb13-ultra-giveaway-qualification-thread-new-post.html

*** Please remember that there may be other replies since this reply was posted and you will not be notified again until you visit the forum.

Here is the message that has just been posted:
That was all I could see before scrolling down but it was enough even to my sleepy :rubeyes:, I knew right then a winner had been picked. I don't think I hesitated rolling the wheel on the mouse to see who would become the new owner of the SVSound SB13-Ultra Subwoofer and saw.....

vvvvvvvvvv THIS vvvvvvvvvv​

We have a winner!

Congratulations to *hyghwayman*!!!

Don... come on down.

You are the winner of the SB13 Ultra Subwoofer.

That is when it happened, my wife yelled out "WHAT is going on" :yikes: , yes I did. I squealed like a child opening presents Christmas morning and woke the entire family :eek:opssign:

I think I'm still in shock and disbelief, even 6hrs later.

Thank you Home Theater Shack, SVSound, Sonnie and all the fine members here at HTS. I have dreamed of owning a sub from SVS since I first read about them here back in early 2008. I even started a thread back then - How much did your speaker system cost?

Thank you all again,
hyghwayman

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Congratulations!!!!! I know the feeling when I won the dxd12012 here at the shack I got the email superbowl night and boy my heart skipped a beat and knees got weak. It was the best pre game present. I had to get my wife to read the email as I thought it was a mistake. I bet you can't wait for the arrival. Congratulations again and enjoy with the family:)

·
Registered
192 Posts
I awoke this friday morning early, @ 3:30am to be exact. It was raining hard w/ a lot of lightning and thunder (which I love btw) so I got up and looked out the window to be treated to many strikes off in the distance followed by faint rumbling :sad2: , it was moving on. Not wanting to wake my wife who has to work today and would be up in just over an hour, I started the coffee and sat down at the family PC (now get your head out of the gutter). I logged onto my desktop and saw that I had gotten a email notice overnight while I was sleeping, it was from HTS and had the words "SVSound SB13-Ultra Giveaway - Qualification Thread", I think my heart skipped a beat before even opening it. Then to my great surprise I saw......

vvvvvvvvvv THIS vvvvvvvvvv

That was all I could see before scrolling down but it was enough even to my sleepy :rubeyes:, I knew right then a winner had been picked. I don't think I hesitated rolling the wheel on the mouse to see who would become the new owner of the SVSound SB13-Ultra Subwoofer and saw.....

vvvvvvvvvv THIS vvvvvvvvvv

That is when it happened, my wife yelled out "WHAT is going on" :yikes: , yes I did. I squealed like a child opening presents Christmas morning and woke the entire family :eek:opssign:

I think I'm still in shock and disbelief, even 6hrs later.

Thank you Home Theater Shack, SVSound, Sonnie and all the fine members here at HTS. I have dreamed of owning a sub from SVS since I first read about them here back in early 2008. I even started a thread back then - How much did your speaker system cost?

Thank you all again,
hyghwayman
Very cool stuff, great sub, I have one and know from experience. Enjoy!

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Re: SVSound SB13-Ultra Giveaway - Qualification Thread

Congrads hyghwayman, I know that you will love that sub. To get something you have wanted a long time is truely awesome! Let us know how it stands up to expectations.

81 - 98 of 98 Posts