Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
John and I have agreed to order some T-Shirts for Home Theater Shack.

These will be dark blue with our large logo and domain name below the logo on the back... with the same smaller version on the front in the pocket area, although all of these shirts will be pocketless. These are all crew necks and 100% cotton.

Pricing is as follows (includes tax)...

T-Shirts (Short Sleeve) = $8.00 each
T-Shirts (Long Sleeve) = $10.00 each
Sweatshirts = $12.00 each
Hoodies (Pullover) = $17.00 each
Polo (Typical Polo with 2/3 button top and banded sleeves - Embroidered with Logo on front left pocket only - silver thread with black outline) = $15.00
Quarter Zip (Non-banded open hemmed bottom 100% polyester non-pill fleece - Embroidered same as the Polo... Harriton branded) = $18.00

We will comp each of you on staff one short sleeve and one long sleeve T-Shirt. If you want more... or if you want a sweatshirt, you will have to purchase them. As long as you don't order more than about 10-12 T-Shirts and no more than a couple of sweatshirts, I think we can manage the shipping to you (yes, even the overseas shipping). If you want a lot more, then we can work out something on the shipping.

I personally will order several extras of each for myself, family and friends... fortunately there is no shipping to me. :bigsmile:

We plan to order about 80-100 extra T-Shirts that will be used for giveaways.

Sizes available are: S, M, L, XL, 2X, 3X, 4X, 5X

So... what I need to know is:

1. What size for the comp short sleeve?
2. What size for the comp long sleeve?
3. How many extras of each kind and sizes?

You can either mail me a check to cover the cost of the extras or send me a PayPal payment as Other/Payment Owed so that we do not incur any fees... or add 3% for the fees.

I will take orders through this weekend and probably place the order Monday or Tuesday (January 21 or 22).

Reviewers only (not Moderators) please reply here or send me a PM.

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All I can tell you is that they are crewneck sweatshirts. My wife and I have a few from our last order and have no issues with them... she loves them.

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am checking on hooded pullover with front hand pockets and Polo shirts as well.

I updated the first post with more pictures of what we are getting.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I'm guessing a Polo shirt would be embroidered or something so the company you are using might not be able to do that. A hooded pullover though, I might want one of those :)

This got me to thinking about where I'd wear such shirts, and realizing CES just happened I was curious as reviewers can we get invitations for shows like this? Obviously it'd be at our expense I'd imagine but just wondering what the possibility would be as I know a lot of people that do similar things and do go to shows like that. Maybe CES doesn't even require invitations? I thought it did though.

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The Polo shirts would be screen printed just like the rest of them.

No invitations are required for any of the events that I know of... you just go. You may have to pay a registration fee.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Yay Polo's! Haha, awesome I sent you a PM with an update :) I think the Polo's would be nice if I ever go to a meet or something. But I'll likely wear them all the time anyways.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts