369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

"Terminator 2: Judgement Day" EE UE DTS DD-EX THX HD-DVD DTS-HD:MA Blu-ray

1. DVD THX Intro
2. First Footstep, Chap 2 (0:01:40)

·
Registered
7 Posts
This DVD is one of the few if not (the only one according to the person I talked to at THX) that has the THX optimizer on the disk as well to help set up your TV or monitor.
I found it very helpful when setting up the color/saturation and contrast on my Samsung. The person at THX also said in their email to me that they were coming out with a Optimization Disk for THX equipment buyers that they were hoping to have finished by the first of the year. (2010) and they offered to send me one when it was done. I have not gotten it yet, but when I do I will post a review on it.
I know there are a list of other DVDs that suppose to have this feature, but according to the person at THX this is the only disk they are aware of and that they did the actual work on.
I don't know if this kind of thing is helpful to anyone else but me, but I did find it a big help in the finish settings on my TV.

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
The most recent Indiana Jones movie on BluRay disc has the Optimizer as well.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I posted before that..
"The person at THX also said in their email to me that they were coming out with a Optimization Disk for THX equipment buyers that they were hoping to have finished by the first of the year. (2010) and they offered to send me one when it was done. I have not gotten it yet, but when I do I will post a review on it."

I was just wondering if they had said this to anyone else? And if so if they ever received the disk from THX?
Thanks.
shooter==>>

·
Registered
43 Posts

"Terminator 2: Judgement Day" EE UE DTS DD-EX THX HD-DVD DTS-HD:MA Blu-ray

1. DVD THX Intro
2. First Footstep, Chap 2 (0:01:40)
Ur kidding right? :rofl: I been bargain shopping for this DVD for 2 weeks now hoping to get it and hear the awesome sounds and there is only 2 parts with bass? :rolleyesno:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts