Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I am not sure I am going to do it, simply because it would be more for show in our room than anything else and make me have to do more work and spend more money... :spend: I am not as much on show as I am functionality.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hey Sonnie,

I'm not sure if you found anything yet, but Prof has been kind enough to show me how he did his (and I don't think I've seen it in any posts yet.) The picture below is a diagram of his. I'm thinking of doing something like this in combination with building columns etc, so if you find a good looking easy solution I'm always up for hearing about it!

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
That is a good idea.

I ended up just putting crown moulding up... no soffit or rope lights.

I hope to have some pics in a couple of days. It is pretty much finished. I have a few other minor items to finish up and need to tune the system.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am curious as to what is the best color scheme you have seen for a home theater room... or maybe a few of your favorites.

Please try to post the picture here, if that is not feasible, linking to it is fine.

Thanks!

Maybe what we should consider sometime is nominating the top home theater decor for five members, then have a forum wide vote for the winner to win $500. :ponder:
Once upon a time, a long time ago, I saw a home theater in sandy white colors, it looked quite stylish. But if I was making a cinema for myself, for sure I would choose the Dark Gray palette with Dark Grey. I like dark colors, typical classics.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts