Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
4,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Chane Music & Cinema Home Theater Speaker System Giveaway Qualification Thread

This thread is for entering the giveaway once you have fully met the qualifications listed in the giveaway thread, as follows:

• Qualification period is from June 1, 2014 through September 30, 2014.
  • A random drawing to select one winner from the qualified entries will be held during the beginning of October 2014.
  • You must be registered as of August 31, 2014 to qualify.
  • You must have 25 posts during the qualification period. This in addition to any other posts you may already have. No post padding (25 word minimum per post)!
  • SHIPPING: Shipping costs to a CONUSA address (Lower 48) ARE included, making it free. Home Theater Shack members living outside of the United States Lower 48 ARE eligible to win, however those members will be responsible as follows: Home Theater Shack will ship the system to a U.S. Forwarder, who would in turn ship to the winner. The winner would be responsible for shipping costs into their country, and for any associated import costs (taxes, duties, customs, brokerage, etc.).

DO NOT post here until you have met all other qualifications.

Once you have qualified you will need to post in this thread below and tell us you would like to be entered into the drawing for the giveaway. You can word that in any way you want... there is no particular requirement for that.

Remember that this thread is only here for qualification and entry and should NOT be used as a discussion, comment or question thread. Use the original giveaway thread instead.

Of course if you post here and you are not qualified, we will remove your post without notice to you.

Thanks and good luck!

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
I am also qualified for this awesome giveaway. Thanks again to HTS for thier continued success in being the number 1 forum on the web.........NICE!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
I'm qualified and would like to be entered into the giveaway. Thank you Chane Music & Cinema and HTS for another great giveaway.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Okay I'm going to try this again. I'm really mixed up right now but I'm thinking I've (finally) actually met all requirements... Please add me to the drawing.

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
I'm qualified and would love to also be entered.
All the best to all who are entered :clap:

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Qualified, please enter me. Ohhhh I can't stand the wait!!!!! :hissyfit: Can't we draw today???? :whistling:

Seriously though, good luck everybody!!! :sn:

·
Registered
164 Posts
I qualify, please enter me into the drawing. Always dreamed of being able to afford such an amazing system. Happy to be a spokesman for this fine line of products. Chane rocks!

Pete

·
Registered
237 Posts
Please register me for the Chane music give away. Another great prize offered by Home Theater Scack.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I'm qualified! Please enter me into the drawing for the Chane Home Theater speakers! What a great giveaway from a great forum. Good Luck everyone!

·
Registered
226 Posts
I am qualified. A couple more subs would be really nice to add and also replace my surround speakers. Awesome giveaway. Please enter me.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.