Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
4,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The GIK Acoustics $750 Shopping Spree Giveaway

Home Theater Shack and GIK Acoustics have teamed-up for a $750 Shopping Spree Giveaway. This is a tremendous opportunity to make your Home Theater or Listening Room sound significantly better! GIK Acoustics' products are beyond simple do-it-yourself panels that are found on the market today. They use high-quality materials that will not sag or leak over time, and they build every panel by employing a unique two-frame system. GIK's team of professional builders handcraft each acoustic panel, bass trap, and diffusor to exacting standards, creating attractive and effective products. Dollar for dollar, GIK proudly claims that its products absorb more sabins (sound) than any other traps on the market.

For our exciting Giveaway, one lucky member at HTS will receive a $750 store credit to be used toward a complete order (merchandise plus shipping,
and applicable taxes for residents of Georgia) placed with GIK Acoustics.

Qualification Details and Eligibility:
  • The qualification period is from February 17, 2015 through May 31, 2015.
  • A random drawing will be held sometime during early June 2015.
  • Entrants must be registered as a Home Theater Shack member as of March 31, 2015.
  • Entrants need to have 25 posts during the qualification period. Each post must be a minimum of 25 words. No post padding!
  • Previous Giveaway Winners must wait 6 months before entering a new HTS Giveaway Contest.
Qualifications are subject to amendment with notice posted here.

SHIPPING: The $750 store credit prize can be applied toward shipping, but the winner is responsible for shipping costs above a $750 total. GIK Acoustics ships to the contiguous United States. If you live outside of the US, winners can use their winnings to ship merchandise to a U.S. Forwarder, who would in turn ship to the winner. The winner would be responsible for any additional shipping costs into their country, and for any associated import costs (taxes, duties, customs, brokerage, etc.).

About GIK Acoustics:
With thousands of GIK bass traps, acoustic panels and diffusors installed around the world and with locations in the U.S. and Europe, it is clear that GIK Acoustics is the #1 choice for recording studios, listening rooms, home theaters, churches, and live auditoriums. GIK Acoustics offers quality, Eco-friendly products and provides customers with custom acoustical advice as well as helpful educational articles. We take a holistic approach in helping clients understand the acoustical issues in their space and then present a practical approach to addressing the issues.

Best of luck... :T
As we always say... thanks for being a member at Home Theater Shack!!!

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
HTS just keeps giving! GIK is top of the line, whoever wins this will be very happy with the quality that GIK produces. The customer service is top notch as well

·
Registered
237 Posts
Another great Home Theater Shack giveaway. I use GIK in my 2 channel room. Great product and team it up with a mike, REW measurements for a sweet room.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Awesome Giveaway. Very helpful people at GIK. Room acoustics have made, by far, the largest improvement /upgrade I have made to my room. Dont skip acoustic treatments for your room

·
Registered
38 Posts
This is great timing. I'm just starting to dig into my room acoustics and have been looking into absorption and diffusion. I love the look of 2D skyline diffusers, but they are a lot of work, this would be much easier (and probably sound better in the end).

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Thank you HTS and GIK for another quality giveaway. This is one area I should probably give more attention.

·
Registered
78 Posts
This is awesome! I am so in the market for room treatments b/c my room is acoustically awful! I have bad bass issues and horrible upper midrange and lower treble issues that have plagued me since I finished my basement last year!

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Every HT enthusiast, and even those who don't yet know they are enthusiasts, needs acoustic treatment. What makes this giveaway even more special and exciting is that free-for-all "it's my choice" atmosphere.

Just wanted to share my enthusiasm!

Thanks GIK and HTS :D

·
Registered
76 Posts
Great Give Away!

I'm working on DIY room absorption panel treatments, but I certainly could use some professional treatments as well.

Thanks HTS and GIK!

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
After building a couple of subs, and a pair of new speakers, Room Acoustics was next in line, but probably should have been 1st!

Another great giveaway at HTS.

Thanks for the opportunity HTS and GIK!

Gary

·
Banned
4,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
One month left on this one folks! Excited to see who brings it home! ;-)

We have several more great Giveaways lined-up for this year...so stick with us! :)

·
Registered
288 Posts
Woohoo! HTS rocks! Without this awesome forum I wouldn't be completing what is turning out to be a very special place for my family to enjoy with so many unique features (well, unique to most people). From soffit lighting to DIY AT screens, this place has taught me a lot! Now that I'm close to my room being "finished" I'm going to need plenty of treatments to fine tune the sound. Whoever wins this is going to see major improvements to their space!

·
Banned
4,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Days are passing...the clock is ticking! Not much time left on this Giveaway entry period!

Really excited to see who wins!:D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts