Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Oooh, pick me, pick me! :wave:

Just in case you want to save yourself the unbearable waiting and anticipation, I'm available to receive it right now!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Oh, thanks for the reminder! Not that I don't like having blankets, pillows, quilts, cushions and other stuff laying all over the place, some "real" stuff would be cool. Pretty neat HTS and folks like GIK do these giveaways. Count me in :T

·
Banned
4,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
This is it, folks. The hours are ticking down!

The Giveaway ends tonight! I'll be locking the Qualified thread really soon. Any last minute entries should happen now! :T

Good luck to everyone. Someone is going to enjoy winning this. :bigsmile:

·
Registered
39 Posts
The Qualification thread is locked... now to start reviewing submissions!

Stay tuned!:)
I thought this was the thread to post to qualify! Confusing why there are two threads with almost identical titles. Silly mobile viewing shows only the first 4-5 words of the title. Did I not get entered then? :(

·
Banned
4,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I thought this was the thread to post to qualify! Confusing why there are two threads with almost identical titles. Silly mobile viewing shows only the first 4-5 words of the title. Did I not get entered then? :(
No worries, it can be a tad confusing if you're on mobile. I found your qualified post and moved it over to the qualification thread. You're good for the drawing! :T

21 - 28 of 28 Posts