Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
4,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The GIK Acoustics $750 Shopping Spree Giveaway Qualification Thread

This thread is for entering the Giveaway once you have fully met the qualifications listed in the Giveaway thread.

Please DO NOT post here until you have read and met all of the qualifications.

Once you have qualified you will need to post in this thread below and tell us you would like to be entered into the drawing for the Giveaway. You can word that in any way you want... there is no particular requirement for that.

Remember that this thread is only here for qualification and entry and should NOT be used as a discussion, comment or question thread. Use the original Giveaway thread instead.

Of course, if you post here and you are not qualified, then HTS remove your post without notice to you.

Thanks and good luck!

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
I would like to be entered in the drawing.

·
Registered
41 Posts
With this post I am qualified. If this is not allowed please let me know. Just thought it would be a fun way to get my 25th post for the requirements (I'm sure I will make many more this is my new home for audio/video) thanks for giving to the community this way.

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
I guess it's time for me to throw my name into the hat, I'm qualified and would love to get some Gik panels.
All the best to everyone who enters.

·
Registered
910 Posts
I'm qualified so I will also enter my name. Good luck to everyone

·
Registered
356 Posts
I believe I have fulfilled the requirements for the GIK/Home Theater Shack giveaway. Please accept my entry and many thanks!

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
I'm qualified, so please include me in this awesome giveaway.
I appreciate the chance to win such a great gift.

TYVM

Gary

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.