Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! The urge to get back into home theater has hit me again. Although I've never really lost it. Lol... Living in NEPA my whole life I got into audio at a young age. I remember being a kid in the 70's and 80's and going gaga over my uncles set up. So many buttons, dials and woofer how could a kid not be impressed. I'm just a blue collar worker with an expensive hobby, champagne tastes on a beer budget. After a divorce several years ago I got out of doing upgrades to my system while I was reestablishing my life. The past few months I've been browsing this forum and others. It got me interested again. I have to say, some of your HT are absolutely out of this word!!! Equipment I'll probably never get but I'll always dream.. I'm sure I'll be posting some pics of my set up soon enough..... I look forward to chatting with you, learning a few things and sharing our obsession!!

·
Super Moderator
5,869 Posts
Hello and welcome to HTS. :wave:

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Hello and welcome. Check out the member systems threads if you want to see some cool gear. Also post your own there.

You should find plenty of topics to irradiate that bug into the superbug most of us have.

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Welcome aboard the HTS :wave:

Enjoy your stay with us.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes I've browsed there and must say that some of those setups are insane! Again that is one of the reasons I've gotten the itch. I need major upgrades across the board but as you know time and money always play a role. On the plus side, due to a change in my house, I've got an extra room now and just installed my first projector! :)

·
Premium Member
5,802 Posts
Welcome to the Shack.

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
Welcome to Home Theater Shack. We hope that you will become part of the HTS community and enjoy both contributing to help others and find value in what others have posted.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts