Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Banned
4,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The HTS - Facebook Blu-ray Movie Giveaway!!

This is your chance to win TWENTY of the best Blu-rays of 2013 valued at over $400!

1. Pacific Rim
  2. Monsters University
  3. Skyfall
  4. Wreck it Ralph
  5. Life of Pi
  6. Oblivion
  7. Snitch
  8. Star Trek: Into the Darkness
  9. Epic
  10. Les Miserable
  11. 42
  12. G.I. Joe: Retaliation
  13. Warm Bodies
  14. Disney's Peter Pan
  15. The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
  16. Jack Reacher
  17. The Impossible
  18. The Croods
  19. Taken 2
  20. After Earth

If you haven't noticed, Home Theater Shack has renewed its Facebook presence and we are celebrating with with another set of fantastic giveaways. Over the next 5 months, we are giving away 20 of Home Theater Shack's TOP scoring Blu-rays of 2013 (as reviewed through October, 2013).

There are two ways to win:

• The first is to be a Facebook participant. Check-in with us every day. At some point during a two week period we'll show an image of a featured Giveaway Movie. All you need to do is leave a comment on Facebook and you'll be entered to win a Blu-ray copy of that movie! Of course we encourage you to both Like and Share the Giveaway post with your Facebook friends.

• The second type of Giveaway Movie will be focused on contributing Home Theater Shack members. Similar to above, we'll post a Movie Giveaway on Facebook. The post will contain a link to a thread at hometheatershack.com. Click on the link, follow the instructions, and sign-up to be a winner! The only requirement is that you have AT LEAST 5 posts on hometheatershack.com during the month before the giveaway (A minimum 25 word count is required for those posts - No post padding please!). It's that simple.

We hope that all of you will help to enrich our forum by sharing our Facebook page with your friends. If you haven't Liked our Facebook page, click on the Facebook icon at the top of hometheatershack.com and Like us! Thanks for being members of Home Theater Shack!

Qualifications are subject to amendment with notice posted here.

SHIPPING: Shipping is covered for U.S. addresses only (CONUS - lower 48 only). If you live elsewhere you must provide a CONUS address for shipping.

Qualifications are subject to amendment with notice posted here.

Best of luck...

As we always say... thanks for being a member at Home Theater Shack!!! :) We encourage all of you to go to our Facebook page and "Invite your friends to Like" our page. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Cool. I am already following HTS via Facebook. :)

Keep up the good work and thanks for all that you guys do for the home theater hobby. :)

Good luck to all the folks on HTS and special thanks for HTS for providing great rewards for an already rewarding forum. :)

·
Banned
4,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Definitely share our Facebook page with your friends. We have an amazing community on HTS and Facebook will bring more contributing members! Looking forward to see who wins some of these amazing movies!:sn:

·
Registered
310 Posts
I don't know if HTS already acknowledged but there are a lot of users that are not from the US . It's time for HTS to open up the boarders :sad:

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Yeah... it has been brought up a time or two... or three.

There is only so much we can do. In most cases we do not control where the products can be shipped. We also have had several cash giveaways, which are for all members. So our borders are open, when it makes sense. :T

·
Banned
4,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
A hint for today...

Checkout the HTS page Facebook TODAY for the first movie giveaway post... JACK REACHER!:T

Have a great weekend.

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Oddly enough I cant fine HTS or any other Home Theater Shack on Facebook. When I click on the "F" link at the top of the Shack page it just opens up my facebook but still no option to "Like" it. Im a bit dumbfounded as to why this is.

Hmm... that's odd. It should go directly to the page. They both should work. On FB, it's Home Theater Shack. And the link on the home page works on my end.

Maybe clear your cache in your browser and try again?

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
i would do it even if there was not a givaway,sometimes its just easier to check facebook than log on to a cp
thanks HTS:gulp:

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
If you go straight to the basic facebook page, then you are not logged in to facebook. You will have to login for the link above to take you to our page.

·
Banned
4,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks, JQueen... appreciate it! If you have any audiophile friends, sign-em up! ;-)

For anyone else having trouble... you should just be able to go to Facebook... search for: Home Theater Shack... hit return... and the page should appear. The page "Like" button is on the righthand side just under the top picture banner.

Alternatively, you should be able to access the page using the Facebook "f" icon button next to the REW icon button at the top of our homepage.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Only 1370 likes we get 2500+ new members a month and probably 85% have facebook you should make it option when they sign up :)

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Edit: read Tony post wrong, BTW you guys are doing a great job on the FB page
Nope, went all the way to page 20 and nothing?:huh: I have had a Facebook account for 3 years

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
I type in Home Theater just like that and it's the 6th one on the first page
I am, nothing. This should just work and I've tried it on three different computers. I get the same result.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts