Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
4,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Home Theater Shack and Lionsgate are pleased to announce yet another Movie Giveaway Contest. This is a big one, folks. In honor of Lionsgate’s current digital movie Black Friday sales event (which starts November 22, 2016), one lucky winner will win a 16 movie Mega-Pack of digital films. You read that correctly: SIXTEEN FILMS!

Titles include the following hits: The Bank Job, Dredd, Escape Plan, The Expendables 3, From Paris With Love, Kick-___, The Last Stand, A Most Wanted Man, Pulp Fiction, Rambo First Blood, Sin City, Sicario, The Expendables, Gods of Egypt, I Am Wrath, and The Last Witch Hunter.

Many thanks to the kind folks at Lionsgate and our Film Critic Extraordinaire Mike Edwards for making this Giveaway Contest possible.

Entry qualification is plain and simple:
If you're a member of Home Theater Shack (must be member as of November 15, 2016) and live in the Continental U.S, then simply type "IN" (below) and you're entered! If you do not live within the Continental U.S., you can still enter (but must provide a valid U.S. address or pay for a U.S.-based forwarding service).

The contest runs from November 22, 2016 through 8AM EST December 1, 2016 (drawing and winner announcement will take place on December 1, 2016). Winner of this Giveaway is not eligible to win the Universal Jason Bourne Blu-ray Giveaway. Please note, this contest is for Ultraviolet digital codes, not Blu-ray movies! Rules and Regulations subject to change without notice.

Click here to discuss this Giveaway!

Thanks everyone and thanks for hanging around on HTS! :wink2:

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
"IN"

Are you kidding me! Movies are what we are all about. Of course I'm in...all in!

Thanks HTS & Lionsgate for another great giveaway! Good luck guys, you gotta enter to win!:smile:

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
IN

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.