Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
I have met the qualifications and would like to be entered in the contest. As my birthday is mid March it sure would be a nice B-day present! :praying:
So I'm qualified as well and would like to be entered. And my birthday is in March too, so you'll have to fight me for it! :flex: :T

·
Registered
98 Posts
I hope I got the Rocky Mountain part right. Lets hope!! Thanks for the chance and please enter me in the contest!!

Dave

·
Registered
69 Posts
I have met the qualifications and would like to be entered into the Marantz AV7701 Preamp/Processor giveaway.

Thanks,

Mike

·
Registered
57 Posts
I have met the qualifications and would love to be entered. Thanks for the opportunity to get a chance to hear some high-end audio!

·
Registered
75 Posts
I have met the qualifications please enter me into this giveaway I am happy with my elite at the moment butI have always(since I started in home theater anyway) wanted a marantz I've heard good things about them and love the way they look.
CD

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
I am qualified for the stupendous giveaway. Been watching the marantz pre pro since the AV7005 and looking forward to the chance to win the newly redesigned model.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Please add my name to the list for the Marantz AV7701 giveaway. While I've not owned an av receiver from Marantz, I have owned some of their integrated amplifiers over the years.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I believe if I am correct, 50+ post period, or is it from time of give away?:scratch: then if it is period.:jump: Then I would like to be entered into the drawing for the giveaway.:jiggy: never won anything major in my life. maybe $100 on a scratch it, but it been sooooo long ago I do not remember.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Well, free stuff is hard for me to pass up. I need another system as I have this extra amp sitting around, and it would give me an excuse to set up another room where I could hide and watch 'guy' movies w/o disrupting the Mrs.

I'd like to be registered to win please!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Ojay ..I'm here and I believe I met the quals .. would love to try out this pre-pro and while I have a Denon 4311 I want to see if this Marantz would make a difference in the sound...

·
Registered
67 Posts
I am now qualified and would love to be entered into this contest. I have always wanted to get into separates, so this would be a nice start.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I am now qualified and would like to be entered in this giveaway. I like the new Marantz gear and would love to add this pre/pro to my lineup.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.