Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 44 Posts
I hope I got the Rocky Mountain part right. Lets hope!! Thanks for the chance and please enter me in the contest!!

Dave

I have met the qualifications and would love to be entered. Thanks for the opportunity to get a chance to hear some high-end audio!

I have met the qualifications please enter me into this giveaway I am happy with my elite at the moment butI have always(since I started in home theater anyway) wanted a marantz I've heard good things about them and love the way they look.
CD

I believe if I am correct, 50+ post period, or is it from time of give away?:scratch: then if it is period.:jump: Then I would like to be entered into the drawing for the giveaway.:jiggy: never won anything major in my life. maybe $100 on a scratch it, but it been sooooo long ago I do not remember.

Well, free stuff is hard for me to pass up. I need another system as I have this extra amp sitting around, and it would give me an excuse to set up another room where I could hide and watch 'guy' movies w/o disrupting the Mrs.

I'd like to be registered to win please!

21 - 40 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.