Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marantz AV7701 Giveaway Qualification Thread

8K views 43 replies 44 participants last post by  ALMFamily 
#1 ·
The Marantz AV7701 Preamp/Processor Giveaway Qualification Thread

This thread is for entering the giveaway once you have fully met the qualifications listed in the giveaway thread.

DO NOT post here until you have met all other qualifications.

Once you have qualified you will need to post in this thread below and tell us you would like to be entered into the drawing for the giveaway. You can word that in any way you want... there is no particular requirement for that.

Remember that this thread is only here for qualification and entry and should NOT be used as a discussion, comment or question thread. Use the original giveaway thread instead.

Of course if you post here and you are not qualified, we will remove your post without notice to you.

Thanks and good luck!

#3 ·
Count me in.
I slipped a little while moving but I'm back on the forums now. I've posted my thoughts/opinions of two products mentioned in the Rocky Mountain threads, you'll have to judge if they are quality or not. So sign me up and if you want to send me the companion amp to go with it I wouldn't be opposed ;)

Great drawing, great forum!

Thanks!

#4 ·
I think I've met the criteria as well, and would love to be entered into this draw. My poor old Denon has been struggling lately, and I think it might be just about finished. This would be a stellar way to bring my HT back to life. I'll have a US shipping address, and will even be visiting soon after so I could pick it up and bring it home in person. :yes:

#6 ·
I believe I am qualified and look forward to this drawing. As somebody who is a fan of marantz products this particular processor was a dream for me when I purchased my current marantz receiver. If money was no object this is what I would have purchased. Obviously added costs for this unit include getting a 7 channel amp as well as potentially getting all balanced xlr cables but that can be dealt with when the time comes. Hope to see this in my rack soon! Lol

#8 ·
I'm qualified for this give away. FWIW, my dealer tells me the Marantz is phenomenal and is doing things that no other preamp processor is - I don't recall if he qualified that by limiting it to similar pricing. But, still pretty high praise.
Count me in, I'd love to have that Marantz pre/pro.

#12 ·
I'm pretty sure I'm qualified. I'm in the market for a new pre/pro in the next year and my ancient Marantz SR7200 needs replacing :eek:lddude:. While a AV7701 won't cosmetically match my Marantz MM9000 amp I'm sure it won't be anything worth losing sleep over. hehe :devil:

#15 ·
I believe I meet the qualifications for the giveaway:
1. Post entered during the Qualification Period - December 8, 2013 (Today) thru February 28, 2014.
2. Presently have 50 posts excluding this post.
3. Have posted frequently during the October 1 to December 8, 2013 8:00PM) period.
4. Have made one meaningful post in the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) 2013 Show Coverage forum - under the "sound-science-shaker-logic" thread which has only 2 replies so far.

Let the games begin... and may the best man win...

#16 ·
I qualify for this giveaway also. Good luck to all. :T

#26 ·
I hope I got the Rocky Mountain part right. Lets hope!! Thanks for the chance and please enter me in the contest!!

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.