Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

21 - 40 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
After winning this beautiful processor, it would be a bit of a challenge to choose an amp to go with it! I'd want to take advantage of those balanced connections, so maybe the Outlaw Model 7700 (7x200) would be at the top of my list. I don't think Emotiva offers a 7-ch balanced input amp at the moment. What else are you guys dreaming about to power yours?

·
Registered
652 Posts
After winning this beautiful processor, it would be a bit of a challenge to choose an amp to go with it! I'd want to take advantage of those balanced connections, so maybe the Outlaw Model 7700 (7x200) would be at the top of my list. I don't think Emotiva offers a 7-ch balanced input amp at the moment. What else are you guys dreaming about to power yours?
I would go with the matching marantz amp the MM8077. Nice 7 channel amp albeit on the expensive side. May even decide on the 5 channel amp MM7055 as it is way cheaper and I only have 5.1 setup anyways. I could always add the MM7025 later on if need be. It would be a beautiful sight to see all the blue lit portholes in the entertainment rack!!!

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
I'd need a 5ch amp and a head amp (my avr is across the room from my seat so running a headphone cable is a pain. The AV7701 has a "media player" loop that can down mix multi-channel to stereo inside its ADC. By looping that I can push an HDMI signal through analog audio out zone2 into a headphone amp by my couch.

Then I just need to do some custom programming that will toggle zone2 power and zone1 mute at the push of the mute button.

Poof fully integrated head-amp via zone2 with no need to run additional analog cables.

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Wow, Another fantastic giveaway here at HTS..:T

·
Registered
2 Posts
Qualification and shipping is limited to U.S. addresses only (CONUS).
I live in Canada with a Canadian address. But, I can leave my house and be in the US in ten minutes to pick up a package at a shipping address. IE, my name, registered at a US address. Do I qualify in that regard?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Signed up for this amazing giveaway.

If I'm lucky enough to win I will donate my Onkyo 818 in original box to the site for another contest.

Crosses my fingers

·
Registered
192 Posts
Glad to get in here. I've been a denon guy but have wanted to see what marantz has going and this could be a great time for that. Another awesome giveaway. Glad to be in weather I succeed or not the fun in is the wait and it will be a interesting wait.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Re: The Marantz AV7701 Giveaway Qualification Thread

Folks... I'm throwing my hat in the ring... may the best man win...

21 - 40 of 108 Posts