Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
4,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The miniDSP nanoAVR 8x8 Giveaway Discussion Thread

Home Theater Shack and miniDSP have teamed up for yet another fantastic Giveaway! This time, one lucky winner will have the opportunity to win a nanoAVR 8X8! This particular unit has a value of 299 dollars, and its impact on a home theater system’s performance is priceless!

The nanoAVR 8X8 is a 2-input HDMI audio and video switch AND a high-resolution 8-channel audio processor. Using a floating point SHARC digital signal processor, the nanoAVR 8X8 can tune 8 channels of uncompressed audio using channel routing, independent crossovers, 10 bands of parametric equalization, and time alignment (for each channel). The unit is typically used between two HDMI sources (think Blu-ray player) and an AVR…it can equalize a full 7.1 system (including a subwoofer)! It can be used with Room EQ Wizard in conjunction with user friendly Mac/PC software.

Stay tuned for a detailed review of the nano AVR 8X8, by Home Theater Shack’s Wayne Myers.

Here's what comes in the box:
  • 1 x nanoAVR DSP unit
  • 1 x USB 2.0 cable (1.5m)
  • 1 x Ethernet cable (1m)
  • 1 x HDMI v1.4 flat cable (1.5m)
  • 1 x 5V SMPS DC power supply with 4 plugs
  • 1 x Startup guide
  • 1 x Plug-in
Read all about the miniDSP nanoAVR 8x8 on miniDSP's website!

Please pay close attention to the qualifications for the giveaway:

Qualifications:
  • Qualification period is from July 15, 2014 through September 30, 2014.
  • A random drawing to select one winner from the qualified entries will be held during the end of September 2014.
  • You must be registered as of August 15, 2014 to qualify.
  • You must have 15 posts during the qualification period. That means your 15 qualified posts must be made during the qualification period (posts made prior to July 15, 2014 do not count).
  • No post padding (25 word minimum per post)!
  • Tell us that you are qualified and would like to be entered into the giveaway using the The miniDSP nanoAVR 8x8 Giveaway Qualification Thread!

SHIPPING: Shipping costs to a CONUSA address (Lower 48) ARE included, making it free. Home Theater Shack members living outside of the United States Lower 48 ARE eligible to win, however those members will be responsible as follows: Home Theater Shack will ship the system to a U.S. Forwarder, who would in turn ship to the winner. The winner would be responsible for shipping costs into their country, and for any associated import costs (taxes, duties, customs, brokerage, etc.).

Qualifications are subject to amendment with notice posted here.

Best of luck... :T

As we always say... thanks for being a member at Home Theater Shack!!!

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
I just realized I haven't posted here. I needed to so the mobile app will notify me when the winner is announced.

Good luck to all, advance congrats to one.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts