Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
4,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The miniDSP nanoAVR DL Giveaway Qualification Thread

This thread is for entering the Giveaway once you have fully met the qualifications listed in the Giveaway thread.

Qualification Posts Only

If you'd like to discuss this Giveaway Contest, please use the original Giveaway thread.​

Once you have qualified you will need to post in this thread below and tell us you would like to be entered into the drawing for the Giveaway. You can word that in any way you want... there is no particular requirement for that. If you believe you are qualified, please make sure you have 25 posts (each consisting of 25 words or more) during the qualification period. If you do, you're ready to put your name into the drawing!

HTS has the right to remove non-qualified entries without notice.

We are looking forward to revealing a winner in September! Good luck to everyone!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Hello,
I am qualified and would like to be entered into the Giveaway for a minidsp NanoAvr DL to hear Dirac live in my HT (espacially now that I have made my first measurements with REW and UMIK-1 yesterday.)
What a trip !

·
Registered
192 Posts
I believe that I've posted sufficiently to qualify. Would love to see how a device like this can improve the sound coming from my Yamaha AVR.

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
I'm qualified as well and would love to be entered in the contest.

All the best to everyone :T

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
I am qualified and would like to be entered into the drawing. Thanks HTS. :T:T

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Deleted.........wrong answer....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.