·
Banned
4,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Our miniDSP nanoAVR DL Giveaway winner is:

:fireworks1::fireworks2:HTS Member tcarcio:fireworks2::fireworks1:

:party::party::party:

:yay2::mooooh::TT:mooooh::yay:

tcarcio wins a ton of audio processing power packed into a miniDSP nanoAVR DL!

MiniDSP has an insatiable passion for audio and strives to provide affordable Digital Signal Processing platforms (DSP) for a wide range of audio applications. Their products are simply incredible. If you've read Wayne Myers' recent review of miniDSP's nanoAVR DL (Dirac Live), then you know that the combination of miniDSP and Dirac Live produces absolutely killer results. It integrates the world-renowned Dirac Live room correction algorithm into a palm-sized HDMI audio processor. An onboard floating-point SHARC processor allows complete frequency and phase correction of a 7.1 home theater or multichannel audio system. Once deployed, users experience improved imaging and soundstage, greater clarity of vocals and dialog, smoother and more impactful bass, and heightened realism. Simply put: the nanoAVR DL creates a drastically better home theater experience!

Thank you to all of our members that entered, we appreciate and value each and every one of you. Believe it or not, but we have more Giveaway Contests in the pipeline...stay tuned!
Congratulations TC!

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Oh WOW, I can't believe I won. :unbelievable: :bigsmile: I want to thank Todd, HTS, and all the members who make this such a fantastic place to be a part of. I really enjoy being part of a community like no other and with people who not only want to help anyone who needs it but who genuinely care for one another. Thanks again HTS for these great giveaway's....WoooooooooHooooooooo......:T:T:T

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
Congratulations and enjoy, tcario!

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Thanks guy's. :yay:

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Congrads TC, I know your gonna appreciate & love tinkering with that fine piece. Can't wait to hear how much you like it!

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Thanks, I don't think it comes with a mic so I will have to save a little and get one. Tough being on a fixed income. I just used money I had put aside for the speakers I got on CL. Disposable income isn't what it used to be.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts