Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

41 - 60 of 73 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
FSU has WAY too much talent to be losing like this. I'm predicting they make a statement against in state rival Miami.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Agree, full of 4-5 star talent! The defense did begin to look better, scored a few 3 & outs against the Hurricanes. Will have to do much better to advance in the polls again. Maybe they are learning to work together a little better. Maybe they are getting tired of being embarrassed! We'll see next week how much they can build on victory.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #43 (Edited)
FSU took another loss last night. I do feel better about them though, I thought they looked like they are coming together better. They nearly beat Clemson. Next year hopefully will be better, at least they wont be so young! All in all, I'd say things are looking better for my Noles!

·
Banned
4,557 Posts
Of course... FSU will be ready to rock next year. Talent runs deep in that program!

The hog/deer pics... is that in your backyard or at a clearing in a hunting area?

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
That is in the woods. One of the Dr.'s that I work with owns the property. He doesn't let anybody hunt there...that is until hogs move in & start rooting the place up! I'm lucky he lets me hunt the hogs, I've already harvested two of them. Good eats for sure.

My trail camera has about 2000 pictures of that spot. One of the bucks is in full velvet when I started. Some good pics of the bucks sparring with each other also. I'll post some of them when I get home later.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Hey guys, playing NC State tonight! The Wolfpack nearly beat Clemson in a game they should have won. Their defense is stellar. We will have to see if Jimbo can decipher a way to make some play's aginst it. Made it home just in time to catch the game. We hosted one of our local churches today for a family camp out & sporting clays shoot. Had a great time! Now on to some football!

·
Banned
4,557 Posts
Enjoy the game!

Not so good up this way... Maryland was destroyed by Michigan. DESTROYED!

Only good news is that MD's recruiting class is #14 in nation.

Good luck to FSU

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
FSU played much better today! Dalvin Cook broke 7 records today, man that guy can bob & weave! Next week it's the Florida Gators that beat LSU today. We will have to bring our A game to that "In-State Rivalry." Big game for recruiting as well.

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Mizzou has a ways to go. We hung with Tennessee for 3 quarters today but let it get away in the 4th quarter. Regardless M-I-Z!!

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
FSU on for Prime Time tomorrow. Hope you guys tune in and help root for the Noles. Should be an excellent game after a blow out Turkey dinner with all the fixins!

Insert Seminole Smiley doing the chap here:

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
I'm with you Todd. That game should be a good one! Too bad Luck isn't playing for the Colts tonight.

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Wow! So Florida does have a kicker? I'm not sure what Florida was thinking earlier when they didn't take the field goal. This game should be 10-6! I really don't care who wins but I'd like to see a close game. Kicking myself for missing Michigan vs Ohio State.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Boy Howdy, did FSU ever show up today. They have really come together as a team in the last half of the season. That defense just absolutely played a stellar game tonight. And the offensive line, they had the #3 defense in the country on their heels all night!

Dalvin Cook will truly be missed next year! Only wishful thinking/hoping he will return for his senior year. FSU has never put pressure on players to stay. They have a system where they look at everything and determine what is in the best interest of the player & tell them straight up. So I feel Dalvin will be in the Draft. I just don't understand why he doesn't get more attention as a Heisman contender. He is truly a special player and equally humble.

Thank you Dalvin all you have done @ FSU! You will be missed.

Go Noles! Insert Seminole Smiley doing the chop here.

41 - 60 of 73 Posts