Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
I think I read somewhere it depends on who wins the ACC Championship game. They were thinking we could go to the Orange Bowl.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Wow! Michigan almost pulled it out. Not the spanking that it started out being, but a great win! Man, 1 point. Truly a geat game. And to think we get almost everybody back. Really looking forward to next year.

So who are you guys picking tomorrow?

I'm picking Alabama & even though I'm going with Clemson to win...I don't think they will be able to hold Ohio off.

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Nice win by Florida St. I'll take Bama over Washington and Clemson over Ohio St. I'm just hoping for a couple of close games. I'm pretty sure the Ohio St. vs Clemson game is going to be epic. I sure do miss Sonnie this time of year. :(

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
I think we all miss Sonnie. More than we probably realize. He is such a fine fella. If you haven't meet him in person, your missing out on one the real people in life. I still talk to him every now and then. Mostly related to his new business, friends wanting something from his shop & the like. He still loves to talk HT! Guess we all do.

Alabama crushed Washington. Clemson/Ohio State going in now. Gotta go!

·
Banned
4,557 Posts
Agree, 100%, gentlemen. One helluva good guy.

Looks like we have a great championship game all set. I'm going to guess that Bama wins by 17.

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Agree, 100%, gentlemen. One helluva good guy.

Looks like we have a great championship game all set. I'm going to guess that Bama wins by 17.
Every fiber in my being wants to agree with you Todd because well, it's Alabama. Something feels different this time? I don't know if the earths axis is off or maybe I had too many cheesy scalloped potatoes for breakfast? I really do smell upset this time. I'd run that Scarborough kid 30+ times if I was Saban. You know, because I obviously know more than he does. :)

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Clemson wins!!! Let's hear it for the ACC! Clemson played their harts out, out played Bama for 3 quarters. They were able to make the adjustments & keep the pressure on. What a great game. Clinched it with 1 second on the clock! Can't ask for a better Championship game.

61 - 73 of 73 Posts