Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

281 - 288 of 288 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Well I may missed it, but I don’t remember anything about a cash prize from the speaker evaluation.
And no. Sonnie is not a jerk in any sense. I’ve encountered him many times, and all I can say is he’s a beautiful human being.
o well I can’t go back in time and fix this ,
He sent me this and I never got anything, and won’t even act like he remembers it ... what ** ,
Even if he wasn’t intentionally being dishonest, coulda sent me another message before he up and left ...
..don’t say you won stuff and screw me over.
Wish I hadn’t found this site back then . Now everytime I check my messages I get mad .

·
Registered
454 Posts
He did say he was selling it. Half the members left too. It was a sad time.
You should move on.
Still lost money someone got it ,I got screwed stuck with nothing ...
Even if prize was small I’ll never stop worrying over this horror show of a Failure .
I’ll never financially recover from this and having no job for years . It’s like a Great Depression in America 🇺🇸, ontop of losing whatever I was supposed to get .
I don’t see how it could be any worse...
Maybe shouldn’t had joined it

·
Registered
454 Posts
just losing more money 💰 what else is new 💨💨💨😂... always be mad 😡
This is like a travesty, every time I log In Now Now reminds me of the prize that wasn’t ... didn’t exist .
Even if it wasn’t much money would’ve helped a ton , would not mind if the site becomes defunct .
After getting screwed over why bother with anything again ... never have anything to show for what I lost.
Fake promos fake prizes , nothing exists

·
Registered
454 Posts
My audio set up will stuff eternally now due to this failure 😨.... should post it everywhere the fake prize that never happened . Site blows like Bose Bose F1 Model 812 Flexible Array Loudspeaker
Sonnie Must’ve been too busy to remind me so I got nothing ... .. maybe he’s nice in person but terribly bad at messaging .
probably listening to a very expensive set up ⬆ hey making a site isn’t easy I may have gotten screwed over but , he did contribute a lot to the audio world on here . So rip 🪦 money 💴 nice 🧊 being broke

·
Registered
454 Posts
Going to beat this failure 😣 like a dead horse 🐎 worse thing that ever happened in Audio was this thread and evaluated fake lies and no prizes .

281 - 288 of 288 Posts