Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Ohhhh, now that would be sweet! Although that would end up costing me $2,000 because I'd have to buy a second matching one. Then I'd be in trouble because I PROMISED my wife I was done with the upgrades. :grin2:

·
Banned
4,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
One last bump for this AWESOME set of headphones. I know... because I reviewed them! ;-)

Looking forward to sending them on their way – the tradition of Giveaways has been a good one here on HTS and a huge thank you to all of those super valuable members that have opted to make HTS a primary destination during the days and weeks. The folks that you see qualifying themselves are very much intertwined in the fabric of this community. Pretty cool stuff.

There is still time to enter! Odds are very good. We will run this as a straight random number draw. Please take a moment to read the rules and get yourself qualified if you can! Probably announce Monday!

Our next Giveaway will be announced November 1 (or right around then). I'd love to tell you to beef-up on your homeowners insurance (and take care of any nail pops NOW)... but, alas, I can't. However, it is a really exciting Giveaway...and I think it opens the door to a new kind of audio experience. HTS will be reviewing the product... and the winner will be receive brand-new (Direct from manufacturer) product.

So, the question is... what can you do to win?

Answer:

1) Stay active and encourage your friends to be a part of our community. Plain and simple.

This HTS community has a very special place in the AV world on the net. It's one of the few places where mature discussion is embraced and strong bonds are maintained. Our strength can only continue with participation...thanks everyone!

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Thanks Todd for everything you do here. It would certainly be lesser if not for you. Obviously the giveaways you handle are exciting, but so are the interesting threads you create. Thank you.
Now, about this nail popping, insurance thing. Can I enter now? Or volunteer? Groveling? Begging? Whatever it takes, I'll start now!
Can't wait to win these headphones...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
4,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Thanks Todd for everything you do here. It would certainly be lesser if not for you. Obviously the giveaways you handle are exciting, but so are the interesting threads you create. Thank you.
Now, about this nail popping, insurance thing. Can I enter now? Or volunteer? Groveling? Begging? Whatever it takes, I'll start now!
Can't wait to win these headphones...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks!

Nail popping / insurance thing is trying to say: no subs this go around. Wish I could drop hints otherwise! Believe me! ;-)

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
NOT a sub? Nail popping? Boy, that just doesn't sound right. Must be an amp to drive a sub, yeah, that it...an amp!

Since you're not dropping hints, the least you can do is tell us if we in the right ball park? :smile:

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
You know this thing was announced on my birthday! And I didn't get a single birthday present...so I deserve these cans. Well maybe I got more than one present, so technically I didn't get a single present. But I still want them. :hissyfit:

Come on guy's, you can't win if you don't enter!!!

·
Registered
868 Posts
Chane L7? Yes please. :D

But I haven't seen much from Mr. Lane on that subject for over a month. Hoping he's still on track for production and it hasn't hit any snags. Not that I'm quite ready to buy yet anyway.

·
Registered
3 Posts
These are just so good, like all quality music products they go through a burning in period and mine are starting to sound superb. There are possibly better others there but at considerably more money

21 - 38 of 38 Posts