Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
4,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

For full details about this contest (along with contest discussion), click here.

Please be sure you've met the following Qualification Requirements before entering:

• Entrants must be registered as a Home Theater Shack member as of August 31, 2016.
  • Entrants need to have 15 posts during the qualification period (July 15, 2016 - October 15, 2016). Each post must be a minimum of 25 words. No post padding!
  • Shipping is provided to Continental US Residents ONLY. If you live outside of the United States, you can enter the contest but MUST provide a US LOWER 48 Address or make arrangements with a US Shipping Forwarding Company if you are deemed the winner. If the latter is used, the winner is responsible for (A) finding and (B) contacting a forwarding company, in addition to paying any additional shipping costs, export/import taxes, or other fees associated with using the forwarding company or sending the prize to a foreign country. If the winner is unable to furnish a US address or forwarding company within three weeks, the drawing will be scratched and a new winner will be found.

If you have read the above (and you qualify), the simply type "Qualified" below and you're entered!

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
I am qualified to enter this giveaway thread. :)

Thanks to Home Theater Shack and Oppo for another exciting giveaway!

Entrants must be registered as a Home Theater Shack member as of August 31, 2016. - Check! :smile:
Entrants need to have 15 posts during the qualification period. (July 15, 2016 - October 15, 2016). Each post must be a minimum of 25 words. No post padding! - Check! (I have more and will continue to post).. :smile:
Tell us that you are qualified and would like to be entered into the Giveaway - Check! :smile:

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Im qualified as well and would like to be entered into the draw.

All the best to everyone who enters and as usual thanks to Oppo and Home theater Shack for giving this great opportunity.

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Dropping my hat in too. My son just got a pair of beats studios for his birthday (not from me). Love to show him wazzzuup!
Good luck guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
868 Posts
I am qualified! Please put my name in the hat, or the random generator, as the case may be :) Thanks to Oppo for an awesome giveaway and to HTS and Todd for getting these things put together.

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
I would also like to enter this giveaway and the chance to win these smooth looking cans. Thanks to all who made this wonderful giveaway happen!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Qualified as well, would like to enter.

Thanks to Oppo and Home theater Shack for making my dreams come true or if I don't win... Thanks anyway as Oppo is one of those few companies that do great things and HTS is just awesome.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm qualified and would like to be entered into the drawing.

This has to be one the best giveaways ever for an audio based site!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.