Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Panasonic PT-AE4000U Projector Giveaway

Some of you may remember that back earlier this year I purchased a Panasonic PT-AE8000U projector from AGI (Audio General Inc.), a sponsor here at HTS. I mentioned then that it was my plans to giveaway my Panasonic 4000. It has been sitting boxed up in my office since that time... and it is about time I give this unit away to someone who needs a projector, I have to confess that I have held on to it for too long and someone else needs to own it. Granted it is used, but it looks like a new one, and it is still considered a great projector with a fabulous image.

Keep in mind that this would not have happened except for the exceptional deal I received from AGI on my new 8000 projector. I am not sure how many of our members realize what all AGI offers and the deals that they will make on their products. They are very competitive and aggressive, so if you get ready for a new Panasonic, JVC, Mitsubishi, BenQ or Epson projector, a new projector screen, a new Denon receiver, or BIC America/Acoustech speakers... or any of their other products and accessories, you should check out AGI. Call them up and let them know that you are a member at HTS and heard that they offer really good deals. You will be glad you did!

Here are the qualifications for the giveaway:

• Qualification Period is from November 10, 2013 thru January 31, 2014.
  • You must have 25 posts in the forum by the end of the qualification period. If you currently have 25 posts, you have met this specific qualification. For further clarification, if you currently have 1 post, you need 24 additional posts by January 31, 2014... if you currently have 15 posts, you need 10 additional posts by January 31, 2014... etc, etc.
  • In addition to having 25 posts, you need to make one meaningful post in any of the threads in our Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) 2013 Show Coverage forum during the qualification period. (We are trying to generate more activity in that forum.)
  • Once you have qualified (and ONLY after you are qualified) please post in the Qualification Thread and tell us WHY you would like to win this Panasonic projector and your intended use for it.
We will draw the winner the first part of February 2014!

Shipping is limited to U.S. addresses only (CONUS).

Good luck!

As we always say... thanks for being a member at Home Theater Shack!!!

·
Registered
652 Posts
Cool! Been wondering when this giveaway was gonna happen. You have eluded to it a few times. Great giveaway again here at HTS!

·
Registered
226 Posts
The 4000 is a nice projector as a good friend of mine has it in his HT. Still using my AX100!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Nice! An amazing projector. I have been looking at the 7000 and 8000 for quite some time. Just need to get the $$$. The 4000 is a close second but new/used ones run about the same money. I hope I win.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Excellent, that's incredibly generous! This will make a great base for a phenomenal home theater (hint hint cough cough :wave: )! Yet another reason why HT Shack is my new hangout :D

Scott

EDIT: Oh and I found out about this giveaway from the HTS Facebook page so like it if you haven't already!

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
another great reason to participate in this forum and get your daily HTS fix cause you never know what may be given away,on any given day and that lucky person may be you

·
Registered
288 Posts
PERFECT timing!!! I'm in construction mode of my dedicated HT and honestly have been saving my spare change, bottles and cans and putting as much as I can stash away in spare cash to my savings account to be able to afford a projector. I've been partially dreading the inevitable conversation with my wife who isn't going to swallow the amount I have to spend on a projector. I've been saving up for the Epson 8350 but was REALLY interested in the Panny 8000. Winning this would be the icing on the cake for me as I've never had a nice place to watch movies, let alone a full blown dedicated room like I'm currently building. I just cannot wait to get my room done to enjoy it! I have all the materials to finish my room with the exception of acoustic treatments and equipment. I have a receiver and a pair of Klipsch RF62 II's but that's it so winning a projector would be amazing!!! Also, I NEVER win anything! :)

Thank you Sonny for offering this and HTS for so many other cool giveaways

·
Registered
443 Posts
Amazing I would love to see the amazing graphics of a projector such as this. Panasonic has always been my favorite.
A poor man like me would love to upgrade his theater, eventually I want Audiophile quality system(high end).
Kuro Plasma i also Like a lot.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Qualified and posted in the other thread. I'm not gonna lie, I'm a wee bit excited about this one :wave: Whoever gets it is gonna be one lucky person for sure!

Scott

·
Registered
733 Posts
Sweet another great giveaway! Would love to win this but even if I don't I will definitely call AGI for a price when I am ready to purchase my projector.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Qualified and posted in the other thread. I'm not gonna lie, I'm a wee bit excited about this one :wave: Whoever gets it is gonna be one lucky person for sure!

Scott
No kidding - this is a way cool giveaway, and awful generous of Sonnie to give it away rather than sell it!

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
OK, so us country boys have to have things spelled out real clear now. So here's my question, does the qualification periord start November 10, or do posts before that date count? Not real sure :scratch:!

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
I would enter this as I would love to try a two projector setup (both on at the same time) but not sure if that is as easy to set up as it sounds. I already have an ae4000

1 - 20 of 102 Posts