Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

81 - 100 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Congrats! The Panasonic 4000 is an awesome projector. You will love it.
A big thank-you out to Sonny for doing this for us.

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
Congratulations again mpednault... glad this made you and your wife's day!

PM forthcoming with shipment details.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Mike you did better than me when I opened my winning email, I squealed like a child and woke my wife up early on a work day. Congrats again Mike!
I thought I'd spare the self induced embarrassment and not get into details. Picture a 30-something, 235 pound, hairy, balding, white man running around in his house and singing songs. That was me at 6:30am this morning... :D

·
Premium Member
7,209 Posts
I thought I'd spare the self induced embarrassment and not get into details. Picture a 30-something, 235 pound, hairy, balding, white man running around in his house and singing songs. That was me at 6:30am this morning... :D
Great visual! :rofl:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Congrats Mike. I hope you enjoy your new projector. I finally have mine up and running and the experience from flat panel tv to projector is wonderful.

·
Premium Member
5,801 Posts
Congratulations on winning!!!

·
Registered
288 Posts
We've never had a projector nor have we seen one in a home before so I'm really hoping the picture quality is what we expect. We love the picture our 60" Sharp AQUOS puts out and I know its not going to appear as "wet" as that. Of course you can't beat the price I'll have in it!!! LOL

Going with a 120" DIY Spandex screen and I'll certainly post pictures of it all set up. In the meantime you guys can follow my build thread. Thanks again!

81 - 100 of 102 Posts