Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy ya'll...

Great!! Just what I needed, another cool set of Forums to troll when I should be doing something more productive :wits-end:

Just kidding :) I'm 30 year old guy, just moved to maine,
I have too many pairs of speakers and not enough time to appreciate listening to them all in a week.
The speakers I usually get to hear the most are in my David Eden 210xlt Bass Guitar Cabinet. :jiggy:
When I'm not giging, recording or watching movies, I'm trolling forums for World of warcraft, Tapeop magazine and now here.. :dumbcrazy:
I did the equipment list thing here, so if your into it check it out. Consumer grade stuff but "choice eclectic" is my motto.
Nice to meet you all!

Brad

·
Registered
568 Posts
Brad,
Welcome to the shack!

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the warm welcome all,
I don't know how much I'll have to say but I'll keep ooh'in and aah'in at everyone elses posts
until I think I've caught up..
I think I spent three hours here ransacking the forums last night!
Then moved on from links here to the "Cult" which WOW blew me away, so yeah now I need one..
Or a sonotube sub.. as a bass player I've always felt my 10" powered polk was lacking :sleep:
Don't get me wrong I love the tone and it serves my purpose well.. anyway I just got three ideas for threads to post so, yeah I'll stick around :)

Brad

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks again guys, after reading more and more, you seem like a great bunch of guys.
And you've developed a very inspiring website here, made me rethink my setup a bit..
Having my weaker display with my better speakers :( and vice versa.. I think I'm going to ditch to grand theatre concept for a while and my my personal viewing space as best as I can!
I'll put some pics pup when I think "by george I've got it!"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts