Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
4,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The SVS SB-2000 and PB-2000 Subwoofer Giveaway

[img]http://www.hometheatershack.com/news/SVS11.jpg[/img]

SVS and HTS have teamed up for two more stellar giveaways that are sure to make Home Theater Shack members very happy! SVS has been a Home Theater Shack sponsor since the beginning, and has continually wowed enthusiasts with fantastic, industry leading, subwoofers and speakers. We are absolutely thrilled to offer their two newest subwoofer models as part of one massively exciting Giveaway Contest!

Here are the the main features of the SB-2000:
  • A compact 14.2-inch X 14.2-inch X 14.2-inch cabinet (34.8lbs)
  • 500 watts RMS Sledge amplifier (1100 watts peak)
  • 12-inch proprietary high output driver with a heavy duty voice coil and upgraded suspension
  • Frequency Response: 19-220 Hz ± 3 dB
  • Black grain vinyl finish and protective curved black metal grill.
Read all about the SVS SB-2000 at the SVS's website!

Here are the the main features of the PB-2000:
  • A 20.5-inch H X 17.3-inch W X 22-inch D cabinet (65.6lbs)
  • 500 watts RMS Sledge amplifier (1100 watts peak)
  • 12-inch proprietary high output driver with a heavy duty voice coil and upgraded suspension
  • Single 4-inch Port
  • Frequency Response: 17-260 Hz ± 3 dB
  • Black grain vinyl finish and protective curved black metal grill.
Read all about the SVS PB-2000 at the SVS's website!

Please pay close attention to the qualifications for the giveaway:

Qualifications:
  • Qualification period is from February 15, 2014 through May 31, 2014.
  • A random drawing to select two winners (one sub per winner) from the qualified entries will be held during the beginning of June 2014.
  • You must be registered as of April 30, 2014 to qualify.
  • You must have 25 posts during the qualification period. This in addition to any other posts you may already have. No post padding (25 word minimum per post)!
  • Tell us that you are qualified and would like to be entered into the giveaway using the SVS SB-2000 and PB-2000 Subwoofer Giveaway Qualification Thread!

If you are considering purchasing an SVS subwoofer, please do not hold back because of the giveaway. If you purchase an SB-2000 or PB-2000 during the qualification period and end up winning the same model in this giveaway, SVS will refund you your purchase price.

SHIPPING: Shipping cost to a CONUSA address (Lower 48) is included. If you are in a foreign land and win the giveaway, you must provide a CONUSA address for shipping. Someone else will have to be responsible for shipping to you.

Qualifications are subject to amendment with notice posted here.

Best of luck... :T

As we always say... thanks for being a member at Home Theater Shack!!!

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Thank you SVSound and Home Theater Shack for once again offering this amazing prize. Good luck to all who qualify.

·
Premium Member
2,539 Posts
WOW
WooWho
AWESOME
FANTASTIC

I don't know how y'all keep doing these giveaways, but I sure do appreciate them.
Keep up the good work HTS and good luck to everyone that qualifies.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Another awesome giveaway. Good luck to everybody who enters. I'd be happy to win either sub myself. SB for the computer or PB to pair with my Outlaw LFM-1 EX for the HT :D

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Thanks to SVS for another great giveaway!! All these great giveaways makes me wonder how Sonnie and the gang do it? Great work guys.

·
Registered
503 Posts
No Doubt about it, HTS is the best Home Theater site on the web. Super excited to see who wins these bad boys. Cant wait to hear their thoughts. Good luck all.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Re: The SVS SB-2000 and PB-2000 Subwoofer Giveaway Qualification Thread

I am so excited about this contest! I have had my svs pc12 for 5 years now and have never looked back. Having a second SVS would take my theater to the next level.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am so excited about this contest! I have had my svs pc12 for 5 years now and have never looked back. Having a second SVS would take my theater to the next level.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Just so happens I am looking for a sub though right now I am looking at the round 12 inch svs sub,But I hear these will do, thanks so much for the work you guys put in
CD

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Man two subs in one giveaway,HTS continues on its path of providing its members with knowledge and the awesomeness of winning quality equipment.thanks to SVS for your participation providing not just one but two.both lucky winners I'm sure will not only feel the joy of winning but will also feel the punch :boxer:

·
Registered
683 Posts
Two subs in one giveaway, and this isn't even close to the only giveaway going on right now! I'm excited for the chance at this one! I've got a serious hankering for a true subwoofer, the thrift store variety isn't cutting it anymore (never has really, but better than nothing!) :)

·
Registered
892 Posts
Do you mean we Canadians are actually eligible to enroll? Um, where do we enroll?

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Awesome!!!! I remember reading what seemed like a million reviews about SVS subs before i could actually pull the trigger. I wondered how all those reviews could be so full of praise and such. Then the ups man delivered mine. Transformative to say the least! I would love to see them go to winners that have a budget system, or someone who's not quite able to upgrade, but would totally know what to do with a real sub.

·
Registered
205 Posts
This is an exciting contest. I just got my first PB200 and am starting in room measuring. Would love to see how duals would affect in room response. Good luck to all. :bigsmile:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts