Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Banned
4,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The SVS SB-2000 and PB-2000 Subwoofer Giveaway Qualification Thread

This thread is for entering the giveaway once you have fully met the qualifications.

Qualifications:
  • Qualification period is from February 15, 2014 through May 31, 2014.
  • A random drawing to select two winners (one sub per winner) from the qualified entries will be held during the beginning of June 2014.
  • You must be registered as of April 30, 2014 to qualify.
  • You must have 25 posts during the qualification period. This in addition to any other posts you may already have. No post padding (25 word minimum per post)!
  • Tell us that you are qualified and would like to be entered into the giveaway using this qualification thread below.

DO NOT post here until you have met all other qualifications.

Once you have qualified you will need to post in this thread below and tell us you would like to be entered into the drawing for the giveaway. You can word that in any way you want... there is no particular requirement for that.

Remember that this thread is only here for qualification and entry and should NOT be used as a discussion, comment or question thread. Use the original giveaway thread instead.

Of course if you post here and you are not qualified, we will remove your post without notice to you.

Thanks and good luck!

·
Registered
888 Posts
Please enter me in the SVS subwoofer give away contest.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Wow. What a great opportunity you and svs have given us. I have qualified to enter.I have also heard these subs and would love to be entered to win one of these bad boys. Good luck to all.

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
I can't believe I almost missed this giveaway, I just saw the thread today.... I've got to pay more attention :)
Please enter me as I am qualified.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Please sign me up for this giveaway. I am qualified. Could sure use a new sealed sub! Good luck to all. And thanks SVS and HTS for offering this!!

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
I am also qualified, please enter me in this great draw.
Thanks to SVS and the HTS for the opportunity :)

·
Premium Member
2,539 Posts
Qualified, please add me to the drawing.
If we get to choose I prefer the ported sub, but make no mistake the sealed sub would be greatly appreciated as well.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.