Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Banned
4,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congratulations to the Winners of the SVS SB-2000 and PB-2000 Subwoofer Giveaway !!

:fireworks1::fireworks2: willis7469 AND bkeeler10 :fireworks2::fireworks1:

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :party: :yay2: :yay2: :yay2: :yay2:​

willis7469 is the winner of the SVS SB-2000

and

bkeeler10 is the winner of the SVS PB-2000

Congratulations and thanks for being members of Home Theater Shack!! Also, special thanks to SVS for being such outstanding Sponsors!!!​

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Congrads to willis7469 AND bkeeler10!!!

Your now in the ranks of some serious gift getters!!! :hsd: Couldn't happen to nicer guys. Can't wait to hear how you like them. :clap:

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Congratulations guys, enjoy the subs!

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
Enjoy, gentlemen! :hsd:

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Wow! I never win anything!
Immeasurable thanx to HTS, and SVS! Truly awesome.
I don't have all the emoticons on my app, so,
Dance, flip, jump, yee haw, jump, jump, jump!!!
Thank you brethren for your words, and wishes.

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Congrats Guys. Enjoy the new toy's......:T

·
Registered
868 Posts
Yes indeed, so am I. My current subs roll off quickly starting at 28 Hz, so I am particularly interested in hearing how much nearly an octave of additional extension adds to the movie experience. Also interested in how musical this ported sub can be (by reports I've read, it's really very good in this regard).

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Yes indeed, so am I. My current subs roll off quickly starting at 28 Hz, so I am particularly interested in hearing how much nearly an octave of additional extension adds to the movie experience. Also interested in how musical this ported sub can be (by reports I've read, it's really very good in this regard).
bkeeler, I wanted to send a congrats to you also! I don't win things, so this is a rush. You are in for an eye opening treat! If you haven't experienced already, you'll find a new world of bass info, and with your new PB, you'll experience gradients, depth, and articulation like never before.

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
bkeeler, I wanted to send a congrats to you also! I don't win things, so this is a rush. You are in for an eye opening treat! If you haven't experienced already, you'll find a new world of bass info, and with your new PB, you'll experience gradients, depth, and articulation like never before.
Well said and I can't wait for your impressions. I'm a huge fan of SVS subs and really think they offer amazing value and bang for buck. Customer service is also top notch and I have no doubt that if a problem was to ever arise I would be taken care of.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts