Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

121 - 140 of 410 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Nice port Sonnie, will you flare the end?

How's everyone going? Hope you all had a good Chrissy?

O.K heres the flip pic, It's a cake the girlfriend made for my mates daughters 3rd brithday. Twas a very nice cake.

teddycake.jpg

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Nice port Sonnie, will you flare the end?

How's everyone going? Hope you all had a good Chrissy?
Holidays are going well. I'm 30 today. :cool: We are going home to visit my grandmother and watch football at my uncles on his big screen. Going to go watch the Mummy sequel now.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
30 is a good age, mature enough to understand and young enough to enjoy.
Many happy returns mate.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Congrats!

I bought the new Denon DVD-1800BD BluRay player. It's very much better than I thought. I have used the PS3 for BD before, but this unit blows that out of the water. It may be the logo on my receiver's display fooling me, but in my mind the audio is very much better as well.

Sonnie: I just can't figure out what you mean about the 50" depth of your image... :huh:

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
Congratulations!!

Christmas went well, still eating leftovers though as I just cannot seem to cook small amounts.

Not particularly looking forward to New Year's eve as our older dog does not like the fireworks at all, not sure how the puppy will get on but am guessing that he will not be too fazed by them, not much seems to bother him. May well end up going to the summer cottage with the dogs as at least it will be quiet there, the only problem is that the temp should be -5 C or 23 F and with no heating on it will be freezing inside for quite a few hours.

Flip pic?

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Yeah... flip pic??? :dontknow:

And yep... that port is flared. It may be hard to notice in that picture, but it is 1.25" flared.

Happy Birthday Steven... :party:

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #133
Morning all!

I trust that 2009 has started well for everybody? I had a quiet New Year's Eve with my girlfriend and the dogs who were very calm which was great. I go back to work today after being off for nearly four weeks and will have to admit that am not overly enthusiastic at the prospect.

Hope everyone is well.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Our cable company has switched for the third or fourth time so no television to watch the fireworks and ball drop etc. The sat service did not show the couple days before new years. I just went to bed early.

I was wondering where everybody was today.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
I started watching Cloverfield just now, but had to stop. I was getting motion sickness. I guess maybe watching it on a small CRT from a distance would be better. 100" from 12' is just too large fro my stomach to handle. Too bad, it seems like a cool movie.

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
That is exactly why I did not watch the movie myself. I cannot handle shaky cameras.

I suppose we have shaky camera syndrome. :dizzy:

Someone just won some $$$. :bigsmile:

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Just stopped in to see what condition my condition was in........first swim in the swamp, hope I don't get bit.............:gah:

121 - 140 of 410 Posts