Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

161 - 180 of 410 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Fantastic! Tha unit looks awesome! Just the thing for a car or any 2.1 setup with active x-over. Very nice! Without ever having seen the software I had my system set up with highs, mid and sub with delays and stuff.. Very neat!

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
not too good about being overloaded with work. I hope things setle down a little bit for you. Please pass on my thoughts to the lady you work with.

I did notice the leather interior, very nice. Was considering that sort of thing for my car but I don't know if I'll even keep the car I have. Oh well.

Cheers all.

P.S welcome to the swamp tcarcio, may your stay be long and joyful.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Hope it looks as good in person as the pictures show.
He also did the door panels...

I've been considering the RL-p12, but with current exchange rates, shipping cost and the ridiculous international money order fees, I'm afraid the driver is just too expensive for it's performance. I might try the new Punch P3 series, they are supposed to be pretty good. I can get that locally at about 1/3 the price of the RL-p12... So sad, I'm really happy with my RL-p15 and want to support Mike, but this time I think I must pass, it just doesn't make sense.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Is that door handle stock? It looks old for car produced in the 90's.

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. It looks sweet and with that many pony's it should get up and go.:yes:

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Did you guy's see that plane in the Hudson. An absolute miracle no one was killed. They better give that pilot a big thank you for him doing such a supurb job getting down with no engines. Unbielievable.

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Yeah... I just saw that on FOX News... 155 people all recovered with no really serious injuries? Did I hear that right? That is amazing indeed. A flock of geese got caught up in the engine. 40F water temp and 0-10F air chill temp. :wow:

Mav... is that diamond plate tread? Interesting.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Did they say which type of engine? My uncle shoots geese at GE engines for a living.

edit: Found it and seems it was an older model GE.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Sonnie: That's diamond plate for sure. Not thrilled about that though, the resonant frequency of that baffle will be pretty high, and little internal damping. Could make a midrange mess. I might swap it for a MDF baffle with just a laminate to keep the look, og go massive damping behind it. On the other hand I want to keep weight down as this will be used on track as well, so we'll see. Will be easier to assess when I get my sweaty paws on the car next friday. I'll be sure to start a thread on the project, I haven't seen too many DCX-'powered' car audio systems.

That pilot must have a subscription on fresh boxershorts... ;) Very nicely done, and probably an army of angels watching over those people

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
All those people should go by a lottery ticket before their luck run's out. I have been hearing all morning that what the pilot did is just about impossible. His Air force experience really helped in this case.

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Hey guy's there is a dealer in another forum that is selling the atlantic technology 642e sb subwoofer found here.http://www.audiophileliquidator.net/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=57&products_id=8355&osCsid=4330103fb7d47450e7fb7a078ea611ea He has 4 of them brand new in the box and wants 4 hundred apiece plus he will pay for half the shipping. I was wondering if any of you have any experience with these. I found it at the link I posted for $750 but that is the cheapest I was able to find. What do ya think

bigfoot.jpg Ok, did I get it right this time.........I am a slow learner.......:dunno:

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
I have never heard them, but it sounds like a bargain.

BTW... you got the flip and you MUST post a flip pic or suffer the consequences. :boxer:

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
I need a better computor..........:thumbsdown:

161 - 180 of 410 Posts