Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Ok, my wife found a good one for the ToB and I thought I would share. I just have to find the right place for it!

Cool to see they are finally shipping those. I has been over a year since I learned about them. For lots of reasons they Marshall kept delaying the release.

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
I love the Fridge! Thats a great Idea :)

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Making headway.... Here are some before and after of the gear rack/cabinet. There are just not enough hours in the day...:rolleyesno:

Before:

After:

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Thanks Andy, I need to add some new pictures of the latest updates. Yours great as well! And a lot of work making all of those changes! NICE!

·
Registered
146 Posts
I feel like Im missing out. Ive got that KISS system (keep it simple stupid). A receiver, a tv, and a blu-ray player. Thats it, it makes up my entire system! Im looking at that rack of equipment like its a foreign language.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I feel like Im missing out. Ive got that KISS system (keep it simple stupid). A receiver, a tv, and a blu-ray player. Thats it, it makes up my entire system! Im looking at that rack of equipment like its a foreign language.
It's never too late to upgrade your system! One step at a time - first up, your surround system...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Dale,

You should consider the D-Sonic 7 channel amp. The amps are made here in Houston. If you'd like to audition one, you're welcome to come over to my house and have a listen.

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
I started working on the project again finally. These past several months have been a very difficult time for me but it is good to get back to doing something I enjoy!

Before:

Back to the Bones:

Closing it in:

What a tangled web we weave...

Dressing it in!

21 - 40 of 45 Posts