Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
4,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can't imagine why... it's not like you've been busy watching everything else on the planet. ;)

This past Sunday was the 7th season opener.... over 17 million viewers watched...apparently blowing-out viewership of Sunday Night Football.

It was a gore-fest... but really set the tone for what should be a great season.

Just to give you an idea, one headline from The Sun in the UK read:

"The Walking Dead fans vow to boycott show after gory season opener left many on the verge of vomiting"

:devil:

·
HTS Moderator , Reviewer
5,742 Posts
I can't imagine why... it's not like you've been busy watching everything else on the planet. ;)

This past Sunday was the 7th season opener.... over 17 million viewers watched...apparently blowing-out viewership of Sunday Night Football.

It was a gore-fest... but really set the tone for what should be a great season.

Just to give you an idea, one headline from The Sun in the UK read:

"The Walking Dead fans vow to boycott show after gory season opener left many on the verge of vomiting"

:devil:
well well well. I may have to pick up again. That sounds like something @asere and I would find appealing >:)

·
Banned
4,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Totally... if you have the stomach for it, game on!

You might want to watch the season finale of Season 6 just to frame it all.

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
My wife is a huge fan, can't say I've gotten into it never really been into all the gore.
The wife literally shuts the world off around her when she watches it.

·
Banned
4,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
In a twisted way, that's one of the beauties of the show.

It's definitely a guilty pleasure for me...on some level it makes me completely uncomfortable. :-/

I think the writers have gone above and beyond shock factor...while keeping some sanity with the great traits of Rick Grimes and other core characters. Although, the sinister side of a few of them is a bit creepy!

·
Banned
4,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Have you guys picked up on this show...last few episodes have been particularly good. Shaping up to be way better than last season (which limped along, IMO)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts