Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Very interesting Dennis and nice work. :T

Those steel tube subs are impressive to say the least. And 132db is indeed insane. :hsd: Actually... being in a shelter, maybe it won't shake down. :sarcastic:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Very impressive... love the industrial look of the place, and the metal tubes match well... surprised your DVD's don't come flying off the shelf at 132 DB haha

·
Registered
24 Posts
wow! I wish my wife would let me build some subs like those!.....and that the Neighbors would press charges! I also love the fabric on the walls!

·
Registered
17 Posts
ACES > kickers...Very cool that your a innovator .
I like being outside the box also...great job!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Fint!!

Where in Sweden? (Transplated swede, born in Goteborg, living in US).

How old is the house? When was it built? I didn't think anyone outside the US built bomb shelters...

·
Registered
92 Posts
Just curious what kind of car you drive that lets you fill up the trunk with audio stuff. Where do you put your groceries? What about the kid(s)?? How do they stand it?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Good job! After all, you did say it was a shelter. If a tornado comes along and rips off the roof, you can just grab a sub and hang on like in 'Twister'. Your fabrication details show you think first and then execute, which is the real mark of a do-it-yourself type, rather than a copy-somebody-else's type.

You should probably run the James Gang's 'Rides Again' album through it, since the liner proclaims 'Made Loud to be Played Loud'. Joe Walsh would be proud of your setup.

torceador

·
Registered
70 Posts
AWESOME!!!! !

·
Registered
18 Posts
Just Amazing !!

21 - 37 of 37 Posts