Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
I miss you. I pleaded for your reinstatement.
Some folks they just don't understand how this world works, they have only one narrow vision...theirs.
______

Anyway, it's sad, real sad what's going on in the world today, and yesterday.
And HomeTheaterShack needs to get back on its feet. Because right now it's a ghost town. Money talks and bee's wax walks.

* AJ, where's the action? ...The true essence, our common goal while we're still alive on this planet.
Perhaps we can start by improving HTS's features and options? Then it'll attract traffic, and traffic means business...$$$

Cheers,
Bob

·
Administrator
488 Posts
I miss you. I pleaded for your reinstatement.
Some folks they just don't understand how this world works, they have only one narrow vision...theirs.
______

Anyway, it's sad, real sad what's going on in the world today, and yesterday.
And HomeTheaterShack needs to get back on its feet. Because right now it's a ghost town. Money talks and bee's wax walks.

* AJ, where's the action? ...The true essence, our common goal while we're still alive on this planet.
Perhaps we can start by improving HTS's features and options? Then it'll attract traffic, and traffic means business...$$$

Cheers,
Bob
Hey NorthSky,

You mentioned about ads being in the way. Can you show me which ones?

Lee

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hi Lee, I'm going to try in showing you: http://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/search.php?searchid=4303777&photoplog_searchinfo=1

This is the main page for the new posts. There is a column on the right with the latest activity and few adds between.
But when inside a particular thread, there is no more right column, and only a regular add @ the top and another one @ extreme bottom...but those are fine.
________

Lee, it don't really matter now. I was just surprised @ the beginning...couple weeks ago @ the simple HTS web design, less than attractive looks, features to edit your profile not working, low level of traffic, ...brief @ the difference to what it used to be few years ago.
I am not a web designer, one of my nephews is...it's part of his job.

* This thread is Kal's thread, and it is very specific. I believe that I started my own thread with some feedback on the general points of HTS's set of features and navigation and design: http://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/forum-help-suggestions/152105-some-findings-so-far.html#post1468505

Cheers,

·
Administrator
488 Posts
Hi Lee, I'm going to try in showing you: http://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/search.php?searchid=4303777&photoplog_searchinfo=1

This is the main page for the new posts. There is a column on the right with the latest activity and few adds between.
But when inside a particular thread, there is no more right column, and only a regular add @ the top and another one @ extreme bottom...but those are fine.
________

Lee, it don't really matter now. I was just surprised @ the beginning...couple weeks ago @ the simple HTS web design, less than attractive looks, features to edit your profile not working, low level of traffic, ...brief @ the difference to what it used to be few years ago.
I am not a web designer, one of my nephews is...it's part of his job.

* This thread is Kal's thread, and it is very specific. I believe that I started my own thread with some feedback on the general points of HTS's set of features and navigation and design: http://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/forum-help-suggestions/152105-some-findings-so-far.html#post1468505

Cheers,
hey there,

we need a screenshot of specific ad's giving issues. also your link does not go anywhere, and since ad's are random and change, it does not help much to isolate the ad's causing an issue. if you could as lee said, provide some screenshots of the ad's and we will take a look for you. thanks a bunch.

~Shane

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
If I click twice (by accident) or I click again after waiting for a response, I get a message that I cannot search again for 10-20 seconds. , it ain't a new seach, just an attempt to get the original one to work. It is very frustrating.

Do you really have a problem with people making serial searches in rapid succession?
Still bugs me.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts