Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm getting an Epson TW5500 and I have an approximate distance wall to wall of 4.2 meters to work with.

I'm looking to get a 130" or 135" screen.

If I place my projector on the wall (with a wall mount) there will be roughly 3.83 meters distance from the front of the projector to the adjacent wall.

Using Epson's calculator I require 3.89 meters distance for 130" and 4.04 meters for 135".

With the distance I have I will be getting 128" which is just awkward, I can either go for a 130" screen or 125" screen - Or do I? Does anybody know if the Epson can actually zoom properly?

I dont even know if the measurements Epson's calculator are recommendations or exact specifics nore does it mention angles and so on.

I've made up a 3D drawing of my entire room with measurements and everything, I'm totally serious about this.
^ Im happy to show my illustrations if that helps grasp what im dealing with :)

·
Banned
14,914 Posts
To post links, pictures, etc. you need 5 posts. You can pad some posts here. It can take an hour or more afterwards for your privileges to take effect. :T

Make the posts in the thread above and post your drawings. Visuals always help. :T

1 - 2 of 2 Posts