Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All
I have already enjoyed the dialog on the site and expect I will continue to learn and enjoy. I also imagine once I am up and running there will no longer me much reason to revisit the site unless I have a problem, or start a new one.

I am in the process of building a new one again after having one in Florida for 3 years. We moved to Rome, Ga which has necessitated a new setup but for the most part using the same equipment.

Have a great week, month and year everyone and look forward to sharing how things work out, or the problems encountered which beg a solution.

Later

·
Premium Member
8,112 Posts
Hello,
Welcome to HomeTheaterShack. I grew up in Knoxville, TN and attended The University of Georgia so I have spent much time in and around Rome. I hope you are enjoying it up there as I now live in Sarasota, FL. There has been quite a few people who have left Florida and have settled in GA, and TN.

Anything we can do to help, you got it. Hopefully, you might enjoy the site enough to spend time here beyond just getting your system setup. Though, always glad to provide that.
Cheers,
JJ

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Welcome aboard Ed,

Enjoy your stay with us at the Shack.

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
Welcome Ed. Have fun. Dennis

1 - 10 of 10 Posts