Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Thanks Mech! What size piece do you need?

Price, well, it depends how much you make. The Matt Medium runs about $16 for 32 oz, or 43 for a gallon. The Titanium White Basics runs about $15 for 32 oz or $10 for 16. so 3/4 gallon would be $42 plus shipping (2 32oz MM, 1 16oz TW, 16 oz water) 1.5 quarts would be about $23, and 1.5 Gallons would be $58. I don't imagine you'd need too much, I used 3 sprayed coats with a 1mm tip. I'll see how much I use when I spray my screen. Plus, of course, the cost of the Sintra.

The name? I guess Titanium Sintra works for me. :) I do want to paint a full screen before I get too excited though. I would think it would also work well for someone who put up a WA DW screen that turned out to be the wrong finish and hot spotted...

·
Banned
14,914 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Updates?
or are you fellas hibernating?
Pretty much... Thanksgiving came and then unscheduled surgery the day after. I'm OK, but it's going to be probably at least a week before I can send samples off to Mech for gain testing.

Thanks for you patience Mech!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Was this project dropped?

I am looking for a screen paint that is comparable to the Studiotek 100 (other than single paint options like Dulux Lumitec). Seems there aren't any mixes for 1.0 gain target white screens for light controlled environments.

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
21 - 31 of 31 Posts