Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all:

Since comming home from Iraq, we just purchased a new home and moved in recently. I just started finishing the basement and man I'm ready to quit already.

The more questions I ask the more confused and upset I'm getting but I'm glad I just found this site which is also just kicking off and can jump in on the ground and grow with everyone here.

So I've already found some great looking HT's here and looking forward to being one of the first to go from start to finish on this site.

I'll start a thread as I progress with building my HT. I dont think this may be the right forum, kick me out if it aint, but I havent seen any other spots to detail something like this.

Ok to start, I've been framing the basement for weeks, an hour or two per night. Finished basement will have a gym and HT room. I should have got some before pics but I'll get some soon now that I'm thinking about it.

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Welcome to the Shack Tommy! Glad you made it over and we are certainly glad you are ready to grow with us... music to my ears. We are looking for long term relationships.

You'll wanna start a thread in Gallery | Custom Installation

Look forward to your progress reports.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts