Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a few shots of my theater. Please, no comments on the board that the projector is mounted to, I measured everything about 100 times except that board. I didn't realize just how crooked it was until i had stepped back, looked, and :gah:realized I shot about 20 nails into it. I figured I'd just put up with the imperfection instead of mangling my wall.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Looks great, very neat....:T

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Guys,

The sub sounds surprisingly good, I only had to do a little taming with the sms-1.

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Are you planning on some acoustic treatments for the walls? It looks like you would tighten up the sound with less reflections.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, but I have some closets and windows in very bad locations, making first reflection kinda hard to up any kind of paneling. Any ideas?

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Yep... nice and clean... well... except maybe for that board your projector is mounted to. You know it looks a little crooked. :whistling:

What sub is that anyway?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Sonny,

Its a Tempest X. As for the crooked board. The projector has since been replace, and that board been removed. I'll get some more pics up soon.

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
I wonder if your room is crooked and not the mount for the projector. Did you check that?:heehee:

Anyhow the room looks nice, Great job:T

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Yeah, but I have some closets and windows in very bad locations, making first reflection kinda hard to up any kind of paneling. Any ideas?
You could try some heavy curtains on the windows and even if the room is odd shaped some panels could help. Don't know the the whole room but some bass traps in the corners are alway's a good idea...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts