Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello 1st of all i picked this up had power light on display only. So i Replaced Fuse F470 on power board
as it was bad 125v 2amp fuse. Well i didnt have a 2 amp so i put in a 4 amp to see if it would turn on before turning on set i removed the other big board and checked all the resistors on convergence circuit
all checked good so i resoldered them anway and all the jumpers within 3 inchs of chips as i read on another site this will make f470 blow. anyway i hope that by replaceing with 4amp it didnt take something else Out.When i powerered up again it turned on and screen has jumpy wavey lines i have enclosed a pic it does this in the menu and all outputs .From what i am finding out is that it could be hyper board problem not sure? t Also i can hear a high pitch very quiet winding noise comeing from flyback transformer and the focus block . jumping on screen it seems in time with this noise coming from fly focus parts.So i am suspect to that area not sure. What i am saying is could it be hyperboard or fylback or focus block. I hope someone has had this same problem I do have a flyback and focus block from another but not the hyperboard but could replace 10 or so caps on it that are known to cause a problem like this i have read. but i dont believe in fixing something if im not sure of usely creates more problems.
So if anyone has any thoughts on this please help thanks so much! i am trying to upload photos
asap!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.