1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
How about $217.34 now!

·
Elite Shackster , HTS Moderator Emeritus
2,216 Posts
Just picked one up Sonnie. I paid $248, but from Amazon with free shipping. I have been very impressed with their shipping speed an return policy on items, so I felt more comfortable with them.

But it was through the Shack storefront. Funny though, it did not show up under HD DVD players, I had to go to electronics and search for HD-A2. That was weird, but I eventually found it.

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah... I normally opt for the Amazon with free shipping myself when I order things.

I'm not sure why that won't show up under HD-DVD like it should. When I searched for it for the link above, I had to change the search from DVD to Electronics, or something like that.

·
Elite Shackster , HTS Moderator Emeritus
2,216 Posts
Weird, but sort of a test here:

I posted a reply and it looked like Sonnie replied to it, but I think it auto-deleted or something.

If we're not supposed to post here, please let me know. Otherwise, what a weird bug . . .

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I thought I had taken the moderation off of this forum, but I guess I didn't. That's the reason those posts were not showing up. It should be fine now.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Sonnie,
Your link no longer works! I used to click on it quite often to see what the current price was. Saw HD-DVD yesterday...I'm hooked!

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry about that... we updated the store and forgot to update all the links tied to the store. I've have now fixed the links. :T

·
Registered
568 Posts
Sonnie,
I took the plunge...ordered from Amazon through the electronics store. Did a bit of searching and found that I can get 7 free HD-DVD's. Total cost $238.88. Hope it ships by September 30 :sweat:so I get the 5 HD-DVD's from Toshiba (the other 2 come from Amazon).

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Congrats!

Yeah... I think we mentioned the 7 freebies in a thread somewhere. I only got 5 with mine... and it took forever.

Can't you print your receipt from Amazon with the date and purchase amount? It would have the date on it.

­Original or copy of cash register receipt for the player purchased between
3/1/07 and 9/30/07 with the purchase date and price clearly circled.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Yep, that's what I have done. Printed out the form, chose the movies and printed out the invoice from Amazon. Just waiting on the machine, UPC code, ETA October 8-12, free shipping.

Won't be a problem...shipped on the 27th!

Received it on October 1. Wow. Unreal picture. Tried it as an upconverter for a SD-DVD. Much better than my Oppo:jump:!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts