Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
mwmkravchenko?

Oh he is building and tweeking as the days go by. What comes out of this will be most interesting!

But I have to question how long is the path length for the sub you have the TRIO12 in. Almost flat to 19 hz is jaw dropping. I posted the response off of Bill's site. He is a great designer. But the horn is a might bit short to go down much past 20hz. To be fair Bill measured in a half space or 2Pi environmet at least that is what is stated in the post. THe low end will come up by 4 or 5db when loaded into a corner like you have it shown. So it will sound great.

The box you built looks wonderfull by the way. Excellent job.

Mine is good down to 16hz with about 6 db down. But it is substantially longer. I just dug up Bill's article in AudioXpress. The one I'm working on is 50% longer. Rattles the false teeth loose on most people. :hsd:

But when I get it as flat as I can I will post the results. Just hate leaving well enough alone!

Mark

Attachments

·
Registered
580 Posts
Oh a few....

About 40% of my income is from custom audio design. I've been doing that since 1989. The stuff I post on the forum is a combination of what I dream about and what has no hope of being produced comercially.

Mark

1 - 2 of 2 Posts