Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Samsung HLR5067WAX/XAA which is 3 years old. I just moved and but not working. The power is working, Cooling fan on, bulb lights up, but no picture or sound tried resetting by leaving unplugged over night, but still does project. it was working before one ay 4 mile trip without damage.
The power switch on front flashes "bulb" in green and the reverts back to standby mode. the bulb shuts off at that point. I have same service and hd cables. any suggestions.
Thanks in advance for help I am new to this site or any site.

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
Your post will be moved to the Samsung forum to maintain forum organization.

The lamp lights up? Do the menus or OSD work?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nothing onscrene just black. no sound either. but the lamp light flashes and then to stand by. it was set up on Verizon HD service and that is what is in new location

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
Change the lamp.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for advice. I had it unplugged over night and it first went on. then i moved it it stopped working. I rattled it a little and it is working fine. I know its getting close to blb replacement also. thanks for suggestions

·
Registered
5 Posts
So is your set still working OK consistently? Any update? It seems a bit similar to my problem also posted on this forum.

·
Registered
730 Posts
I think I found a way to repair this please check out my posting about how I think I found a way to repair the digital board. my tv was doing the same thing. also look at the back of your tv if the lamp is lighting up then you dont need a lamp.

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
Teddybear, please do not post the same question repetitively. Your duplicate posts were deleted. I strongly suggest you post your problem in a new thread with a description of your symptoms in your words, along with any troubleshooting or other relevant information. Referring to someone else's problem is not a good way to get effective assistance. If you read the related threads you will see much discussion of these problems and the problems with the fixes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts