Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the Maelstrom-X is bad/kick, the whole X line is sweet... minus the whole HT coil thing :p

Unfortunately, the Sicko isn't coming any time soon :(

These 21" and 22" ideas are sweet, the Parthenon is bad/kick but gonna take some time...

Why not the 21" Tumult-X? 45mm Xmax, 60mm Xmech, 10Hz Fs, an active counter coil..... Basically a 21" Tumult or Maelstrom-X but proportionately better specs!

I know, Kevin, I know... youre already super busy as it is....

·
Registered
203 Posts
Why? Surely the Maelstrom is more than enough and even if it isnt in multiples it sure should be

I honestly doubt Kevin would make enough money to warrent the idea. In my opinion an high excursion 18 driver is overkill in 99% of home theaters anyway

Mind you id probably save for one :dumbcrazy:

·
Banned
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why? Surely the Maelstrom is more than enough and even if it isnt in multiples it sure should be

I honestly doubt Kevin would make enough money to warrent the idea. In my opinion an high excursion 18 driver is overkill in 99% of home theaters anyway

Mind you id probably save for one :dumbcrazy:
I want 2 in each of my cars and 4 for my home

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
So the Maelstrom-X is bad/kick, the whole X line is sweet... minus the whole HT coil thing :p

Unfortunately, the Sicko isn't coming any time soon :(

These 21" and 22" ideas are sweet, the Parthenon is bad/kick but gonna take some time...

Why not the 21" Tumult-X? 45mm Xmax, 60mm Xmech, 10Hz Fs, an active counter coil..... Basically a 21" Tumult or Maelstrom-X but proportionately better specs!

I know, Kevin, I know... youre already super busy as it is....

I just don't have the money to invest in that many projects nor the time to manage them. Once I have a steady supply of the base models flowing I'll consider jumping on the next but you have to walk before you can run.

Kevin Haskins
Exodus Audio

1 - 5 of 5 Posts