Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Sandy Springs outside Atlanta. I have played with this a bit but would love to have one of the heavy users stop over for a couple hours to get it just right.

I have and IB with 3 18" drivers
BFD Pro DSP1124P

All the other typical stuff

·
Registered
47 Posts
Scott: I live in the Buford are and have been trying to figure out REW for a couple weeks now with about the same success. Did you buy any measuring equipment?

·
Registered
275 Posts
Scott: I live in the Buford are and have been trying to figure out REW for a couple weeks now with about the same success. Did you buy any measuring equipment?
Guys,

I'm north of Roswell, and I'd be glad to help. Not a pro, but I've got it pretty well figured out. Also, I have REW running on a laptop, so it's portable. Bonus.

Just send me a private message. Take care.

Tim
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
67 Posts
WOW! You guys are VERY luck if OvalNut helps you out..It took me a solid two days on this forum posting questions and doing nothing but working with it. Once you figure it out, it's very easy and this forum rocks!!!

If OvalNut helps you out, get him some tickets for the Atlanta race (3/8/09). :jump::bigsmile::bigsmile:

·
Registered
47 Posts
WOW! You guys are VERY luck if OvalNut helps you out..It took me a solid two days on this forum posting questions and doing nothing but working with it. Once you figure it out, it's very easy and this forum rocks!!!

If OvalNut helps you out, get him some tickets for the Atlanta race (3/8/09). :jump::bigsmile::bigsmile:
Bruce has been helping me for over a week and has been a great resource. We have determined because of my room I cannot run a full sweep with my mains so I am having to do the mains and sub seperately (probably a better approach.) The problem I am having is I have 4 individual home theater chairs and 3 subwoofers so I am struggling to figure out the best way to even start.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tim,

That would be great, I will send you a PM and we can sink up.

After around a decade of on line forums the power to connect still blows me away!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just spent time looking how to post a PM, turns out new users can not until they have 5 posts, this is 3

·
Registered
275 Posts
I'll be glad to help any way I can. Those sound like a couple of fun rooms to take a crack at, and I'll probably learn more too.:nerd:

I got your PM jmalto, and I'm hoping next weekend would be good. That sounds like a real learning opportunity you have there.

Scott, looking forward to hearing from you too if you'd like. And I'd love to hear your IB too.

... Could be a whole lotta shaking going on. :hsd:

Tim
:drive:

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'll be glad to help any way I can. Those sound like a couple of fun rooms to take a crack at, and I'll probably learn more too.:nerd:

I got your PM jmalto, and I'm hoping next weekend would be good. That sounds like a real learning opportunity you have there.

Tim
:drive:
Tim - Sounds great man, much appreciated. Next weekend any time is fine. I have to work Sunday from the house from like 2 until 4pm but I am managing some work being done so we can still probably look at the room then if need be.

Just PM me whatever day/time is good for you.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tim came over last week, what a great time. Tim thanks!!!!

curve is looking good, I hope to have the time to tweek in the future.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts