Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD - both have been sold

Awhile back, I bought four Exodus Audio Tempest-X gen1 subwoofers. I'd planned on all four in 12 cu.ft each vented enclosures tuned to 16hz. But after I built two, I realized that was actually more than enough!

So I have two that are barely used (tested for a couple weeks) that have been sitting in the OEM shipping boxes for awhile now. I've decided to let them go so I can beef up other areas of my audio system.

The gen2 Tempest-X sells for $261 each PLUS shipping. And you'll notice the gen2 have a higher FS than my gen1. ~18hz vs. ~19hz. The new gen2 also is rated at 1mm less XMAX than my 27mm gen1.

***I'm asking $200/each INCLUDING shipping to the 49 states via FedEx. I can also help with box design if you need it.

Here they are delivered to my doorstep:

SPECIFICATIONS

Fs: 18.5 Hz
Le: 0.90mH
Re: 3.65 Ohms (Voice Coils wired in parallel)
Qms: 3.4
Qes: .60
Qts: 0.51
Mms: 200g
Cms: 0.37 mm/N
Vas: 324L
Sd: 791 cm^2
Vd: 4.27L
BL: 11.86
X-max: 27mm
Pmax: 600W
SPL: 87.2 db/1W/1M

·
Registered
129 Posts
Doe these have the xbl^2 motors,how long have you had them?Would you go any lower on the price,I'm interested in both of them

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Yes, these are the xbl^2 woofers. They were among the last dozen to roll off the Exodus production line before they moved to the gen2 that came out a month or two ago. I could probably knock a few dollars off if you bought the pair.

PM's are the best way to reach me since I don't check this forum often anymore.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.