Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD

I recently sold my house with it's dedicated theater where these two monster subs used to live. Don't feel bad for me, I will be building a new theater and this time I have an entire basement to work with. I plan on going the quasi-IB route, i.e.- very big sealed box with 10x VAS. I want 4-18 inchers this time and if I bought two more RL's the box would have to be bigger than I am willing to create so I am selling these.

The two SS RL-p18's are in excellent condition and were more than powerful enough for my 14'x21' theater. I actually knocked a picture off my NEIGHBOR's wall. :R

Anyway, the RL's are the dual 4 ohm version and I am selling them for $325 each plus $35 shipping each to the CONUS. I will ship elsewhere, but I will have to look into shipping costs for you.

If you want to pick these suckers up in Evansville IN, you can have the crudely put together LLT boxes I made. I never built them to look pretty, they sat behind my AT screen so they didn't need a pretty face but boy are they heavy! The two boxes take up the entire bed between the wheel wells of my Ford Ranger.

Here's my build thread if you would like to see the boxes and pictures of the drivers: http://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/soundsplinter/3916-dual-rl-p18-llt-begun.html

I have the original packing and boxes.

Oh, and yes, my avatar is me sitting in one of the boxes under construction. :R

-Tom A.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Price reduced to $275 each plus $35 shipping to the Continental US.

Boxes are still available for free if you want to come and pick one or both of them up. I hate to destroy these boxes, but if no one wants them I will have to in January once the new theater construction begins.

-Tom A.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.