Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have long planned to go a different route for my subs, and that time has arrived. So, I will be selling my two SVS subs. I am the second owner - I bought them from a gentleman in Kansas City (I drove down there to get them) with no pets and was a non-smoker. I am also a non-smoker and, while I have pets, the door is always kept closed to the theater room so they have been nowhere near the equipment.

I have all the original packaging, but I would prefer to not have to ship them. To this end, I would be willing to meet someone midway or, if you are closer, I would even deliver them (sure helps to have a minivan!).

Here are a couple pictures:

There is a little finish chipped off the top edge of one of them. The serial numbers are sequential - they have been side by side since they were built. ;)

I am asking $1100 for each, or if you would like both, I would do them both for $2000. Both prices do not include shipping. Thanks for looking!

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Oh I wish I was closer :spend:

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Joe, that's a great price, I have a nephew in Jersey, I'll call him, may be interested if they last at that price. What you got cooking for the replacement?

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Come on why not 2 weeks ago?? I just bought some new to me amps, that I don't really need, and then told my wife I wouldn't buy anything else till we pay off the house. Luckily that should be the end of the year at least. I have little luck with these things GLWS but you shouldn't need it. Are you getting the Orbit Shifter still?

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Oh this is too much. I live dead center in mn. Unfortunately, my accountant informed us yesterday that our tax returns will not be passed on to us. Ugh....
Btw, my dad was born and raised in Beloit.

·
Premium Member
7,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I hate to ask. What's shipping to California gonna run?
Not sure - I would have to check with a freighting company. What is your zip code?

Joe, that's a great price, I have a nephew in Jersey, I'll call him, may be interested if they last at that price. What you got cooking for the replacement?
It's a surprise! ;)

·
Premium Member
7,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Come on why not 2 weeks ago?? I just bought some new to me amps, that I don't really need, and then told my wife I wouldn't buy anything else till we pay off the house. Luckily that should be the end of the year at least. I have little luck with these things GLWS but you shouldn't need it. Are you getting the Orbit Shifter still?
Nope - I am planning on going the DIY route.

Oh this is too much. I live dead center in mn. Unfortunately, my accountant informed us yesterday that our tax returns will not be passed on to us. Ugh....
Btw, my dad was born and raised in Beloit.
Wow - I grew up in Beloit too! Graduated from Beloit Memorial in 1986!

Bad timing for me. I am in Chicagoland area(Naperville) and considering buying both - but I broke my collar bone and still in a sling. These are hard enough to manage with 2 hands, so if these are still available in a few weeks - maybe I could manage them then..... :ponder:
Brent,

I have a brother that lives in Cherry Valley which is about an hour north of you - if you are interested, you are only a couple hours south of me. I could bring them to you and get my brother to help out.

drive half way? Would that include NY
Sure - how warm is it out that way? If I do road trip it, my brother would probably join me and he will want to golf... ;)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Nope - I am planning on going the DIY route. Wow - I grew up in Beloit too! Graduated from Beloit Memorial in 1986! Brent, I have a brother that lives in Cherry Valley which is about an hour north of you - if you are interested, you are only a couple hours south of me. I could bring them to you and get my brother to help out. Sure - how warm is it out that way? If I do road trip it, my brother would probably join me and he will want to golf... ;)
We'll we just got 4 more inches of snow, so he may want to hold off on bringing the clubs until about June

·
Premium Member
7,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
We'll we just got 4 more inches of snow, so he may want to hold off on bringing the clubs until about June
Yikes! Snow should be done by now!

Well, you are only 11.5 hours away so that would only be about 6 hours - I drove more than that to get them! :)

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
If I had room for those beasts and I wasn't completely satisfied with what I have I'd figure out a way to bring those beasts back home to KC Joe.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.