Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't understand. every time I try and use my WinISD it won't let me save my parameters for the driver... Is there a version I don't know about? I'm Thinking about getting two 12" TC Sounds Epic Series. Is there somebody that can Help? I'm trying to design two Flared ported boxes each containing a single 12" Epic. any help will be much appreciated. I think its cause I use Vista and need a new computer but rather upgrade my HT setup.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just got the Parameters File for WinISD off here. so I got it working. This is what I came up with... What do you think? think it will be alright. I'm still not educated on how the graph should look. so I'm kinda guessing here lol. Thank you for your help.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HT and music. I mostly listen to music i have a 240 plate amp from parts express. I know thats not alot of power but its plenty for my room. So ill prob use two of those. My tubes are tuned at 22 hz and they hit pretty low.

·
Premium Member
19,397 Posts
Depending on how much low end output you want you could go anywhere from 3 cu.ft. tuned to 26 hz to 5 cu.ft. tuned to 23 hz. Just make sure you don't get the 240-B amp with the 6 db of boost. You can get away with one 4" flared port on the 3 cu.ft. box but anything bigger then that will need two 4" ports.

epic12.JPG

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanx man. Ill prob go with the 3 cuft. When i get home im gona mess with it a bit more. Thanx for your help.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Right before I went to buy them I found out my Friend was selling his 15" Omega. So I bought that instead. I got it for way cheaper and I was in a cash crunch. If I was you I would go with Mike P. suggested 5 cu.ft at 23 hz.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts